Stephen Lawrence - British Police Racism

Stephen Lawrence British Police Racism - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Mar, 2014 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

British Still a problem...
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Racism 'still exists' in police

Discrimination remains a problem within British forces - 10 years after the report into Stephen Lawrence's death, MPs say. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Racism Police British Lawrence Stephen

Racism is one of the hardest things to break through. I know there are a lot of people I know who are very racist and I bet their kids will be too. I know my daughters were brought up not to be racist and it shows in their friends. One of my daughters best friend is a african american and they hang together all the time. I am glad that my kids can see past skin color to be friends with other people.

I hope that the british police forces keeps working on getting racism out of the force. I know it can be done it just will not be done over night.

Post Date: 18th May, 2011 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Lawrence - British Police Racism History & Civil Business Politics

Pair face Lawrence murder trial

Two men, Gary Dobson and David Norris, are to stand trial over the 1993 murder of black teenager Stephen Lawrence, it can be reported. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2012 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Pair guilty of Lawrence murder

Gary Dobson and David Norris found guilty of murdering teenager Stephen Lawrence in 1993. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2013 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Lawrence friend 'bugged by police'

London police secretly bugged meetings with murdered teenager Stephen Lawrence's friend Duwayne Brooks, BBC told Ref. BBC

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2014 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Lawrence murder officer 'corrupt'

Review of UK police corruption during Stephen Lawrence murder probe finds Det Sgt John Davidson "Acted corruptly" Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2014 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Lawrence British Police Racism

Inquiry pledge over undercover police

Judge-led public inquiry to be held into work of undercover police in wake of Stephen Lawrence murder probe review Ref. BBC

> TOPIC: Stephen Lawrence - British Police Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,