Josef Friztl - Page 3 of 10

The only person in this world who could relate - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th May, 2008 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
4th May, 2008 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl - Page 3

I can't imagine what the mother (grandmother of the children) is going through. I can't even fathom 20+ years and not ever hearing anything or wondering where the money went that it took to feed and clothe them. It says they had a TV--nothing that could communicate outside obviously. I just can't imagine what kind of emotional trauma they are going through.
With it being such a small area it seems the other kids would of been present when he got her pregnant--especially the 5 year old--the brother and sister would of been like 13 and 14 or something close to that.
THIS MAN IS SICK!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2008 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

What could he have said that made them so afraid to confront him? What did he tell them about the world above.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

4th May, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

Krusten, he was an abuser so psychologically he was under control. Keep in mind he has been abusing his own daughter from the tender age of 11. Also, what he told them if they try to attack him or escape is that he will kill them all by filling the cellar with gas.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Page 3 Friztl Josef

I do hope they get the care and the counseling they soo need. The bad side to all of this is I doubt that any of them will have a normal life now.

I hope that they hang this guy.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 6th May, 2008 - 12:29pm

5th May, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

The scars that will be left are going to be for their life time. I just hope each one can find that special person who will love them entirely.

I hope that he gets all that he has earned in his jail time.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

6th May, 2008 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl

The bad part is that he can only get a max sentence of 15 years according to Austrian law. That might be a life sentence, but then again, he could live to be in his 90's. I do hope his cell is 15ft by 15ft with no windows at all. That would give him a good perspective as to what she had to suffer with for the first several years, before the fine rennovations to the dungeon were created to accomodate the additional people.

Beat him to death...fine...he probably would like that about now. It would be a quick way to end his suffering, which is all he really cares about anyway. But if you want to really torture him, stick his butt down that dungeon. The dungeon that it was for the first several years, a 15ft by 15ft box. Leave him there and the only time the door is opened is to slide in his food. Imagine what it was like for her to be down there 24hrs a day with no one to talk to and no sunlight. Heck, the desire to talk and have human contact, even if it was raping and beatings, would probably make that ok in a persons mind. You want to torture him. Thrown him in that dungeon and dont even bother to visit. Just keep him alive with food. Now that would be torture. Killing him...that is a fathers day gift.

He is claiming insanity...well the above suggestion would help make sure that happens.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 6th May, 2008 - 3:29am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2008 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl - Page 3

I'm always fascinated by really complicated crimes, and it just seems to me this guy was just in a constant quest for excitement somehow...to lead a double life, one apart from his wife.
Crazy how he chose his own daughter, probably an issue of control, but that still beats me, seeing as how he could've just gotten a girlfriend or something close to his home, like in the neighbourhood.
He must have seen the daughter as ,'easy prey.' So in that sense, maybe had it not been the daughter, he would have preyed upon someone else, maybe an entire demographic.
I wonder if there was something peculiar about the daughter? Anyways I hope the girl gets what she's looking for out of the justice system. This is just sad and sick for everyone involved.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

7th May, 2008 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

The only person in this world who could relate to Elisabeth Fritzl's plight would be Lydia Gouardo. Lamentably this French woman, Lydia Gouardo was tortured, raped and held captive in an attic by her adopted father, for twenty eight years. Like Elisabeth, she was subjected to physical and sexual abuse by her legal (not biological) father, Raymond Gouardo.

Lydia Gouardo lived in the village of Crecy-la-Chapelle, the east of Paris. She remembers the abuse starting after her father's death in 1999. Lydia got third degree burns and was forced to stop going to school, after her stepmother plunged her into a scalding bath. When Lydia Gouardo was three, she was adopted by Raymond Gouardo; he began to sexually abuse her when she was only ten years old. Lydia Gouardo remembers her adopted father raping her repeatedly almost everyday. If Lydia tried to run away, Raymond Gouardo would pour hydrochloric acid all over her body. She thought that her life was normal and only ran away whenever Raymond Gouardo "hit her too hard." Her stepmother never did anything to stop Raymond Gouardo from raping her.

Lydia Gouardo was physically tied down during her first pregnancy since her adopted father feared that she would run to the hospital to have an abortion. At one time, she remembers a midwife asking about who was the father of the baby: Raymond Gouardo responded, "ME" and the midwife fell silent and did nothing.

According to Lydia Gouardo, the whole village of Crecy-la-Chapelle knew about the abuse and no one ever came forward to help her. If she ran away, the police would bring her back to her abusers and her cries for help would fall on deaf ears. Lydia was repeatedly raped and had six children with her adopted father. Lydia Gouardo became free from her abuser after he died.

Today, Lydia Gouardo still lives in the family home but never ventures into the attic. She currently lives with her 7 of her children, her companion and has two children with him. Lydia Gouardo heard about Elisabeth's story and is reaching out to befriend her.

Well, I hope Elisabeth may find solace with Lydia Gouardo, who suffered a similar fate to hers. Although Lydia Gouardo is claiming to be happier now, she is hoping that Elisabeth would be her friend, so that she would no longer feel "alone" in this world.

Here are a few links on this report:

https://www.newstin.co.uk/sim/uk/55416915/en-010-002177360

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 7th May, 2008 - 4:19am

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,