Josef Friztl - Page 4 of 10

I must admit I am surprised he was bale to - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th May, 2008 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl - Page 4

A sad case for both women who now have a common bond. Too bad people did not help her. I hope that he gets 20 years or even 15 years in prison. That would be a life sentence to him. Keep him alive but in a dark place. Let him be lonely.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Friztl Josef

I am new to this group, but this is one of the most atrocious things I have ever heard about and it makes me sick! According to his extended family he was a horrible person who was feared by his family. I think there is enough blame to go around on this, but I really think that even if his wife did not know about the cellar, she DID know that she was married to a tyrant and appeased him to the point that he thought he could get away with anything.

Now he is trying to plead insanity! I agree, the guy is clearly insane, because no sane person could ever do this, but there is no way this guy should get off so easily. He should get life in jail with a slow death.

7th May, 2008 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

I agree he is definitely not of a stable or sane mind but I think he is sane enough to answer for his actions.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

7th May, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Friztl Josef

Something about this case bothers me, and it's this. It's extremely difficult to comprehend that this man allegedly had help before, with the dungeon renovations.
Why didn't he have help with this new development of the sick daughter?
It seems as though there was some sort of trust between the dungeon family. Now don't misunderstand me, this is clearly one of the worst abuse cases I've ever seen, but I guess there's going to be facts missing from the accounts. I guess I'm being too picky about whether there's a silver lining or not, but it's true, the guy's a monster and should be sentenced no matter what mercy he had for these people in the end.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Friztl Josef

Austria to change sex crime law

Austria's chancellor announces plans to protect children from sex offenders after the Fritzl case.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7387317.stm

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl

Why does it seem to take a horrible crime like this to get a law changed. It seems it takes a horrible accident, crime or death to get a government to sit up and take any kind of notice that hey maybe we should look at this or that law.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl - Page 4

This man is truly sick. In the same article he states he had desire to have sex with his own mother as well. It seems also that this poor woman gave birth on her own. Some things he had said:

"I grew up in the Nazi times and that meant the need to be controlled and the respect of authority. I suppose I took on some of these old values. It was all subconscious, of course."

Asked if much planning had gone into the crime he said: "Two, three years beforehand, that is true. I guess it must have been around 1981 or 1982 when I began to build a room in my cellar as the cell for her.

"I got a really heavy concrete and steel door, that worked with an electric motor and a remote control that I used to get into the cellar.

"It needed a number code to open and close. I then plastered the walls, added something to wash in and a small toilet, a bed and a cooking ring, as well as the fridge, electricity and lights.

"Perhaps some people did notice what I was doing, but they really did not care, why should they? The cellar of my house at the end of the day is my house, it belongs to me, it is my kingdom only I can enter.

"That is what everyone knew who lived in the area. That includes my wife, my children, and my tenants, and none of them ever managed to force their way into my kingdom or asked me what I did there.

"I made it clear that this was my office with various files and folders was stored that only had anything to do with me and that was enough of all, everybody obeyed my rules.

"I tried to rescue her from the swamp and I organised her a trainee job as a waitress, but sometimes there were days when she would not go to work.

"She even ran away twice and hung around with persons of questionable moral standards, who were certainly not a good influence on her.

"I always had to bring a home, but she always ran away again. That is why I had to arrange a place where I gave her the chance - by force - to keep away from the bad influences of the outside world."

"I guess after the kidnap I got myself in a vicious circle, a vicious circle not just for Elisabeth but also for me from which there was no way out.

"With every week that I kept my daughter prisoner my situation just got more crazy. I was scared of being arrested, and that my family and everybody that knew me would know my crime.

"That was why I kept putting off the day I should make a decision, putting it off again and again. Eventually, after a time, it was just too late to bring Elisabeth back into the world. "

"My desire to have sex with Elisabeth also got much stronger as time went by. We first had sex in spring 1985. I could not control myself any more.

"At some stage somewhere in the night I went into the cellar and laid her down on the bed and had sex with her."

She had only cried quietly, making small whimpering noises. "I knew that Elisabeth did not want it, what I did with her. The pressure to do the forbidden thing was just too big to withstand."

Every two or three days he went into the cellar to bring her food, clean clothes and blankets. He admits that he took advantage of his helpless daughter and repeatedly had sex.

"It was an obsession with me," he said.

"Elisabeth was of course very worried about the future, but I bought her medical books in the cellar, so that she would know when the day came what she had to do, and I arranged towels and disinfectants and nappies."

After giving birth to Kirsten alone in the cellar, and a year later to Stefan.

Fritzl went on: "I was delighted about the children. It was great for me to have a second proper family in the cellar, with a wife, and a few children."

Asked what had happened if he had been killed in a car accident he said: "I prepared well for this eventuality, every time I left the bunker I switched on a timer that would definitely have opened the door to the cellar after a set time. If I had died Elisabeth and the children would have been free."

In 1992 Lisa was born, but Fritzl decided to bring her upstairs after she fell ill. On May 18, 1993, Elisabeth wrote a letter that would introduce her daughter to her family.

Fritzl says: "Elisabeth and I planned everything together, because we both knew that Lisa, because of her poor health condition and the circumstances in the cellar, had no chance to live had she remained there."

The same situation applied to Monika, born in 1994, and Alexander born two years later. Both were "weak, difficult, and often ill" so the decision was taken to have them brought up outside the dungeon.

After the birth of Felix at the end of 2002 I even gave Elisabeth a washing machine as a present so that she did not have to wash her own clothes and that of the children by hand.

"I always knew over 24 years what I did was not correct, and that I must be mad, to do something like this. Yet despite that at the same time it just became a matter of course that I lived my second life in the cellar."

"I tried really hard as well as possible to look after my family in the cellar. When I went there I bought my daughter flowers and the children books and cuddly toys, I used to watch videos and adventure stories with them, while Elisabeth used to cook for me and the children. We used to sit at the table then with each other.

"We celebrated birthdays and Christmas in the cellar, I even bought a Christmas tree secretly into the cellar and cakes and presents."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th May, 2008 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I must admit I am surprised he was bale to this without any one noticing or inquiring deep enough to have him jailed long ago. He is completely deluded with his fantasy wife and children. The fear his wife had of him must have been great indeed or she really was just glad he hid in the basement and left the reset of the family alone.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,