Josef Friztl - Page 5 of 10

QUOTE (ArrwynCliona) I"m all for bringing - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2008 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
8th May, 2008 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl - Page 5

Actually, he really tells you how he got away with this in the various quotes. The dungeon was already started before she disappears...well before she disappears. Elisabeth ran away twice and I am sure it was well known around town that this had happened. He tried to get her a job, but she didnt show up sometimes. Those two things makes it look like he cares and she is unruly. The story about her joining a cult then become plausible and people could believe it pretty easily. He planned this well and the added touch of Elisabeth not being able to care for her children and dumping them at the grandparents house for them to raise makes him look pretty good in the communities eyes. This guy planned well...sickly good as things happened after the kidnapping. The strange part is that he did this and apparently didnt really think much past the trapping in the dungeon.

"I guess after the kidnap I got myself in a vicious circle, a vicious circle not just for Elisabeth but also for me from which there was no way out.

"With every week that I kept my daughter prisoner my situation just got more crazy. I was scared of being arrested, and that my family and everybody that knew me would know my crime.

"That was why I kept putting off the day I should make a decision, putting it off again and again. Eventually, after a time, it was just too late to bring Elisabeth back into the world. "

It seems like he did this initally just to teach her a lesson, but then it got out of hand and as they say...absolute power corrupts absolutely. His rage at being disobeyed triggered the kidnapping. After showing he had more power to control her than she did, he realized he couldnt let her go...he would be arrested (in his mind...I am not sure this would have happened if he let her out after a week). This seems like about the time the sick fantasy life kicks in. If it is true that the first time he raped her was in '85, the kidnapping couldnt have been done for sexual pleasure.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

Name: Sherry

Comments: I'm blown away by the fact that 3 adults (daughter and the 2 adult kids) didn't beat the heck out of the old fart and escape! I know that they are probably all screwed up psychologically but sometimes it's hard to believe that people don't have any fight in them whatsoever. The urge to survive would've driven me over the edge. I'd have been worried that if he died up above sometime that no one would ever know I was there and we would all starve to death.

9th May, 2008 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

If you read most of the stories around this case, it is quite obvious that he broke her down. The children were born and raised in the environment and know of no other (some of them saw light for the first time when they came out and were temporarily blinded), so they would be easy to control. Once he broke her down, there was no resistance.

Now I have read it several times, but have not seen it confirmed by any police reports, that the door was on a timer as well as being remote controlled. If he were not to make it back to the cellar by a certain time, the door would auto unlock.

Honestly, I think that if she were thrown into the dungeon configured as it was in the end, she would have had a lot more fight in her. However, read what has been said about the first few years. She was basically in a dark box, with nothing and no one to talk to until he came down to see her. She said that she spent the first weeks screaming and beating on the door for help until she had no voice left. It wouldn't take long to figure out that it was a helpless situation. Now...20+ years ago, the old dude wasn't that old and to think that a teenager could beat the old guy to a pulp was probably a bit of a stretch. Then after she is broken...a baby comes. Well now there will be some maternal instincts that kick in, but remember she is a broken person. The baby is sick quite often and she depends on him to get the things the baby needs to survive.

I think it is pretty easy for us to say that she just should have killed the guy. However, if she killed him, she didn't have the code to open the door and if she couldn't open the door, where was the food going to come from to feed her family?

When I think of the children, I believe it would be really tough to be one of the ones that got a pass and lived upstairs. I know that sounds strange because they had it better and that is just it. The kids downstairs never knew anything better, so this is all new to them. The ones upstairs have to feel privileged, but they are always going to wonder why? The guilt that they must feel and will feel in the future for being allowed to live a more normal life than their other siblings will be horrible.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

9th May, 2008 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Friztl Josef

This case is truly very disturbing and sickening, even more so by the fact that the Father is showing no remorse, but instead seems to be very proud of himself for having got away with his 'second home' in the cellar, and for creating a second family through his daughter!
Hang the beast is what I say, even that would be too good for what he has done!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 18th May, 2008 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Friztl Josef

Kntoran said

Why does it seem to take a horrible crime like this to get a law changed. It seems it takes a horrible accident, crime or death to get a government to sit up and take any kind of notice that hey maybe we should look at this or that law.

I don't know but it happens everywhere. The law in the US that school busses must come to a complete stop before crossing railroad tracks did not come into being until a busload of school children were killed by a train. Also we now have a law in Virginia that is being considered all over the country, state by state, based on the brutalization and eventual death of a child that lived not a mile from me. Her name was Valerie Smelser.

Vincenzo wrote:
The kids downstairs never knew anything better, so this is all new to them. The ones upstairs have to feel privileged, but they are always going to wonder why? The guilt that they must feel and will feel in the future for being allowed to live a more normal life than their other siblings will be horrible.

Read more carefully, Vincenzo, the ones taken upstairs were INFANTS when they were "released" they didn't know about the children downstairs. Now they learn they have siblings and that their mother is actually their sibling as well? That's got to tear some head strings sideways. For all intents and purposes the children upstairs were raised by their grandparents and were told their mother was a shiftless cultist so how are they supposed to feel about her and the other children now? They were LIED to their entire lives!

It isn't mentioned in any of the reports I"ve read but were the children left with Elizabeth "normal"? Parent/child mating often produces extreme genetic dysfunctions. Several reports that I read said variously that Kerstin was suffering from an infection, lack of oxygen or her reason for illness was not reported. It doesn't matter, the fact that the girl had to be put into a chemically induced coma to help her get better is indication that she would have died without medical assistance. One other thing you have to wonder about the three children left in the cellar is how will they respond to inoculations needed to put them into "normal" society? Most inoculations have to be administered when the children are very young and still have their mother's immunity as part of their own. These three children are susceptible to dozens of infections that most people don't even think about. Also breathing the same uncirculated air will make their immune systems very weak. It is going to be at least a year before Elizabeth, her two boys and daughter will be able to leave a medically controlled area, but at least the boys now know for certain that there is such a thing as sunshine. My prayers go out to Elizabeth and her three children. It will be horrible for Elizabeth if Kerstin dies, but the last dated report on her said she is 'stabilizing". On May 5 a report in the Mirror said her doctors say she is "improving". God help this family.

His background, his psychology, nothing excuses this man's actions. He KNEW he was doing wrong the whole time, saying he became trapped in the addiction and fantasy of it all is bull dung as far as defending himself is concerned, in my opinion. His "upstanding citizenship" otherwise is proof he knew exactly what he was doing. He obviously got a thrill from his secret. I"m all for bringing back drawing and quartering. Any takers?

Reconcile Edited: ArrwynCliona on 18th May, 2008 - 5:31am

11th Jun, 2008 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl

UPDATE:
I wonder what kind of a nightmare she is waking up to. She is so much better off not being in that situation anymore but what she has to look forward to...wow! I don't know if I could handle it! I can't imagine what light will be shed now on this case.

A 19-year-old girl whose hospitalization exposed a shocking Austrian incest case has woken from her coma, a development that could shed new light on what occurred in the basement were she was held captive for decades.

Doctors placed Kerstin Fritzl in an artificial coma in April after she emerged for the first time from the cellar where she was held captive from birth by her father Josef.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl - Page 5

It must be a huge world to her now and that in of itself can be scarey to a person who is used to just a small room. I hope she gets all the help she needs to make a full recovery and a good education.

11th Jun, 2008 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

QUOTE (ArrwynCliona)

I"m all for bringing back drawing and quartering. Any takers?

Be glad to help ye tie the ropes to the saddle horn. Excellent insight in to the real issue that poor lady and her children will face. It is a very horrible picture of the obstacles they face for the rest of their lives. I hope their experience is used by them to bring awarness to the rest of the world and prevent repeat occurrences.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,