Josef Friztl - Page 6 of 10

Why let him out because he has more rights - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jul, 2008 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Josef Friztl - Page 6

Cellar incest girl 'will recover'

The 19-year-old whose illness alerted Austrian authorities to a major incest scandal is likely to make a full recovery, doctors say.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7447975.stm

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2008 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

Good to see she is recovering and has already chose to go ahead and move forward and enjoy her life. I hope she can meet a man that will fully understand and care for her in the way she needs.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

Yes I hope she has a very enjoyable life now that she is not being kept captive anymore.

11th Jul, 2008 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Friztl Josef

I read this article and just thought about the poetic justice in action....

Josef Fritzl going stir crazy in cell

Josef Fritzl, who locked his daughter in a cellar dungeon for 24 years, has asked permission to leave his prison cell after admitting he can no longer stand being cooped up.

Fritzl, 73, kept daughter Elisabeth locked in a windowless cellar in Amstetten, Austria, and fathered her seven children before being caught by police. Three of the children had never seen daylight before being released.

Now, after just two months of incarceration and despite his fear of being attacked by fellow prisoners, he has demanded his right to 30 minutes exercise every day.

Fritzl has now twice had half-hour walks, protected from other inmates by a close guard of prison officers.

Prison spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Erich Huber-Guensthofer said: "Mr Fritzl is accommodated in a cell for two and recently he has made use of his right to go outside for half an hour per day.

"He usually sits there watching television all day, especially news programmes about him," said one prison source. "He's terrified that someone will attack him or try to kill him."

Prosecutors are about to interview Elisabeth, 42, and expect to put her father on trial in September.

Fritzl has been making copious notes ready for the interview, as he will be present when Elisabeth speaks via a video link up and will be allowed to ask questions via his lawyer.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...zy-in-cell.html

He is going to be in for quite a shock when everyone forgets about him on the TV and he can really concentrate on all those remaining years he is going to get to spend in his new surroundings.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

15th Jul, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

Josef Fritzl, who locked his daughter in a cellar dungeon for 24 years, has asked permission to leave his prison cell after admitting he can no longer stand being cooped up.

Now, after just two months of incarceration and despite his fear of being attacked by fellow prisoners, he has demanded his right to 30 minutes exercise every day.

I could not help but emit a dry brittle laugh when I read this article. Imagine that Josef Fritzl is going stir crazy about being locked away in a cell for only two months! I am always amazed about how these criminals seem to be fully aware of their "rights." "He demanded his right to exercise for 30 minutes everyday"....... This man incarcerated and raped his own flesh and blood for his own perverse pleasure and now he is making "demands!" What about his daughter's rights? He should consider himself fortunate to be locked away in a very secure place. If he were in Trinidad, the prison guards will bring about their very own justice. I am sure that the guards here will arrange for another prisoner to enter Josef Fritzl's cell and murder him. The prison guards would do everything possible to make it appear as if the prisoner committed suicide.

Although I believe that two wrongs do not make a right, I think in a case like Josef Fritzl's, there should be an exception to the rule! If you ask me, I don't think that he should be allowed to venture out of his cell, except to perform his prison duties, like washing prisoners clothes, cooking, mopping the cells etc.

In my opinion, all animals belong in a cage and this is where Fritzl should remain....

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

15th Jul, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl

I agree Geenie an unfortunate accident could occur here. I hope they deny him any freedom for the same amount of time he denied his daughter the same right.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl - Page 6

Why are they protecting him from the other inmates. IF they are so afraid he is going to get attacked so the wise thing and not let him out of his cell. If he is so afraid from others he needs to be let out at a time when there are no others around to be afraid of.

15th Jul, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Why let him out because he has more rights then his daughter. The penal system is way too messed up.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,