Josef Friztl - Page 7 of 10

It was good to read that Elizabeth and her - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Dec, 2009 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl - Page 7

The penal system has been messed up a long time with giving "rights" to the prisoners. I think they have way too many rights. Take away their rights so that prison is not such a free place to get room and board. Make prison life miserable so they do not want to go back there. I think this guy should be kept in a dark cell and forgotten about.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

That would be nice. Got to a place like Jamacia they have a cell you can smell from a mile. people do not rush to get in there. Other issue besides this but that is not the point.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

I feel that prison and jail time should not be a free hotel to go and spend some time like it is now. But that is a whole nother rant. I think this guy needs to be put in general population or sent to that hole. Either way he is forgotten about.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 7 Friztl Josef

Murderer

Josef Fritzl, the Austrian who allegedly imprisoned and abused his daughter for 24 years, is charged with murdering one of their children.
Ref. BBC

13th Nov, 2008 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

I am glad t see they have now charged him with a more substantial charge. I hope they get it to court quickly so he can be properly sentenced.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl

I think this guy has had more than his time in the news spotlight. I hope his next twenty or so years are of darkness in a tiny cell locked beneath the surface of the earth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Josef Friztl - Page 7

Fritzl's daughter leaves clinic

An Austrian woman allegedly held as a sex slave by her father for 24 years leaves the clinic where she had been since her release.
Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

It was good to read that Elizabeth and her children were starting a more normal life. I think her mother is going to need some psychological help as well, after all, her husband told her their daughter ran away and the woman raised three of her husband's incestuous children as her own, finding out that was the situation now must be very hard on the woman.

My prayers go out to all of them.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,