Josef Friztl - Page 8 of 10

Guilty to all charges Josef Fritzl, the Austrian - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Mar, 2009 - 11:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Josef Friztl - Page 8

Austrian Fritzl 'to plead guilty'

Josef Fritzl, the Austrian accused of keeping his daughter as a sex slave for 24 years, is likely to plead guilty, his lawyer says. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

Does he really have a choice? It's not like they have to guess who did it. He will probably have to be in isolation the rest of his life with it being likely that he will get cut for what he did to the kids.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

8th Mar, 2009 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

The story pretty much gave the reason he is pleading guilty. He doesnt want to be charged of the murder of the one child that died. I believe that the plea deal will drop that charge but keep all other that he knows he did and cannot deny. It seems he can live we being a incestuous parent, but that murder label seems to hurt too much.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

9th Mar, 2009 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Friztl Josef

Yes Vince I think you are right. I doubt he will see daylight for a bit and I hope the reality of what he did sinks in.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

16th Mar, 2009 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

Now he thinks to play games with the law, I hope they do not buy in to his chaotic mind:

QUOTE (BBC)
Austrian Josef Fritzl pleads guilty to rape and incest but denies enslavement of his daughter and murder of a baby son.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

16th Mar, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl

For the courts to even entertain that he did not hold his daughter hostage is just wrong. For the murder of the child that could be harder to prove so they may negotiate his charges if he is willing to plea guilty to most of them. Just to get it off the books.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl - Page 8

The guy is a loser. At his age and being caught he should just fess up and stop trying to make himself look like a victim.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Guilty to all charges

Josef Fritzl, the Austrian who kept his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathered seven children with her pleads guilty to all charges. Ref. BBC

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,