Josef Friztl - Page 2 of 10

They are actually searching for that and a - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th May, 2008 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
30th Apr, 2008 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl - Page 2

QUOTE (Krakyn)
I was thinking more of bamboo under the nails, partially skinned slowly over a month or so followed by random braidings.

I thought I was rough with the criminals. but you are more 'Judge Dredd' than me! I can see this one being made into a movie, but still cannot phantom that no one where he lived knew anything. Did he deliver each baby himself?

Austrian vigil for cellar family

Hundreds of people hold a candlelit vigil in Amstetten, where Josef Fritzl locked his daughter in a cellar.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7374647.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Friztl Josef

He had to have delivered them himself. I bet that is why some of them died. I think he is a sick man and needs to be in a damp dark hole to spend the rest of his life with no visitors or anything. Drop him some food now and then.

30th Apr, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

The Austrian Police are also investigating him for a possible murder several years ago. The prosecutors say they are looking to try him with murder for the baby that died. This is making big news everywhere because as usual it is related to children and sex.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Apr, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Friztl Josef

Yes, I read he delivered all seven kids. The woman lived with three of her kids while the other 3 were living upstairs, playing musical instruments, going to school and clubs like any other children. The oldest is at the hospital in a coma. Police said the way the three kids (19, 15 and 5) communicate is "far from normal".

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Friztl Josef

I believe it is going to take years of therapy for the kids to begin to act like normal people again. I doubt they will ever have a true normal life or normal relationship.

3rd May, 2008 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl

You have to admit, he does have a Vincent Price diabolical look:

Police study old Fritzl sex case

Austrian investigators examine a police file on "house of horrors" father Josef Fritzl for a rape dating back to 1967.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7380969.stm

Josef Friztl
Josef Friztl (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2008 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl - Page 2

I heard they are now using sonar to see if there are any other hidden dungeons on his property. Makes you wonder if any others have been found.

4th May, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

They are actually searching for that and a air vent that is supposedly installed. Some of the poor health of the children is believed to be related to the lack of oxygen that is present in the dungeon. Investigators have had to take repeated breaks after searching the basement due to lack of oxygen.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,