Autism & Wishing To Change Your Child Or Not

Autism Wishing Change Child Not - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Nov, 2014 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Parents who like to say "I Wouldn't Change My Kid For The World"
17th Mar, 2014 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

I was reading a blog entry of a father with one autistic son who struggles but seems to be happy in his world. If the dad had the chance to change things by riding his son of autism he would do it immediately. He loves his son but not autism. I feel the same way. One of my sons recognizes the 'difference' but the other two are blissfully happy in their own world. Yet if I could allow them a better life I would also remove autism from them, more especially since besides their parents they have no one else with which to count on.

In this one father's blog he wrote this: To The Parents That Say "I Wouldn't Change My Kid For The World", I Say Bulls--t!. What are your thoughts about this - if you had a chance will you rather keep your child WITH autism or keep your child WITHOUT autism?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2014 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Not Child Change Wishing and Autism

Name: Changing

Comments: Will I like to see my child fit in the world and be like everyone else? Sure, who doesn't want to fit in, have friends and be independent. I understand why some parents say they wouldn't change anything, I know why they say that. I hope one day my own child can live an independent life but until then I try what I can to help him rather than dwell on the child I never had.

> TOPIC: Autism & Wishing To Change Your Child Or Not

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,