Trinidad Ban Corporal Punishment At Home - Page 2 of 2

You cannot judge a situation by just one video, - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th May, 2014 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th May, 2014 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Ban Corporal Punishment At Home - Page 2

Name: Missy

Title: Licks

Comments: I don't mind corporal punishment at home the only thing is if you are going to hit a child you should use nothing more than the palm of your hand because taking up objects can lead to life long injuries. I also do not agree with uploading it on Facebook. What you do in your home should be kept there. No need to show us what you are doing

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2014 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Ban Corporal Punishment At Home
A Friend

Home Punishment Corporal Ban Trinidad

Most of us are missing the point. It was not the beating that was the deterrent but the fact that it was published.

Now I would honestly like to hear how or what could the mother or anyone in her position do positively to help the child. Please be specific and practical; I am not being sarcastic here.

5th May, 2014 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Ban Corporal Punishment At Home Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't get you. You feel that if a child is not behaving we should publish it online for everyone to see? You think 63 lashes is 'good' punishment for what she did?

Post Date: 5th May, 2014 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Ban Corporal Punishment At Home
A Friend

Page 2 Home Punishment Corporal Ban Trinidad

From 65 it drop to 63? Make up your mind. Question how many of those supposedly 63 lashes really hit the intended target?

Now back to my previous post could you say what the mother should have done to help her daughter?

All I am hearing is she abused and she was wrong.

6th May, 2014 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Home Punishment Corporal Ban Trinidad

You cannot judge a situation by just one video, however you can judge actions and for any mother to publish this online says a lot about her thinking. The family is in dire need of some counseling to address the issues surrounding what the girl allegedly did and what brought her to that point. If you tell a child not to do something several times (No matter what it is) and they still do it anyway then there is something seriously wrong that probably needs the help of someone not in the picture.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Ban Corporal Punishment At Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,