Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 9 of 10

Name: George Title: Dana Setahal murder Comments: - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Aug, 2016 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Discuss  Dana Seetahal Former Independent Senator Murdered - SC
23rd Jul, 2015 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 9

According to TV6 News - Candy Bhamot, a former female soldier (Medic) and married to a member of a local Muslim group, has been accused by the police of having a role in the Dana Seetahal Murder Case - being one of the shooters. She also claimed that she was discharged from the military because she was allegedly accused of passing on information to the local Jamaat.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2015 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Seetahal Dana

This sounds like they are guessing and some small person will probably take the wrap while the big boys who called for the hit will obviously go free.

25th Jul, 2015 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

11 men have been charged with the murder of Dana Seetahal and will appear before a judge on Monday. Some the men charged were already fingered by a TV6 investigation that aired earlier in the year. The reason for the killing will be ventilated in the court.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Case Murder Seetahal Dana

Name: George

Title: Dana Seethal murder

Comments: I find it rather strange that after over a year eleven men are now charged with the murder of Dana Seethal. I really cannot comprehend the reasons why it would take so many individuals to conspire to kill one person here. Moreover why did the police arrest and questioned Abru Bakr? No, No something is not quite right here. With so many individuals involved the police must have been aware much, much earlier that one at least was involved. The most important missing factor is the motive for this murder by these men. What is it? [In my opinion] The only person with a logical motive is Abu Bakr. An other unexplained point which was not made clear by the police is whether those charged are linked to the Abu Bakr Muslim movement. Moreover knowing the mentality of Trinidadians I would have expected at least one of those arrested to make a voluntary confession to [save] his skin. In my opinion, the police being a law onto themselves on this island, is somehow pulling the wool over the eyes of the general public to reflect and enhance their ability by showing that they have more or less solved this murder. It looks like this is another saga that need a probe and thorough investigation by an outside authority.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Seetahal Dana

Title: Dana Seethal murder

Comments: In my opinion I feel that the DPP has gone over the top by warning the media from publishing details of the pending trial in the case of the murder of Dana Seethal I can't help feeling that the murder of Dana Seethal was professionally instigated and carried out on the orders of some senior and well known criminal. Of course proving it is another thing, but with so much corruption in every crevice of our society this has now become impossible. In my opinion the more talk among citizens and the news from the media on this matter may help in finding the true reasons why so many men from the Abu Bakr (A man with [alleged] friends in high places) movement were suddenly arrested so long after the murder took place. None of those arrested or charged apparently had a motive. Something is rather strange about this case .In fact I would say 'fishy'.

4th May, 2016 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case

Today marks two years since the murder of Dana Seethal, SC. The case is not closed and the full implications of her murder are still not known. This case is an example of why there is no justice nor safety for the common man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2016 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 9

Title: Dana Seetahal murder

Comments: In any other respectable and law abiding democracy this matter would have been already dealt with by the police and the justice system. However on this small island measuring 60 x40 miles where most people have some idea of who was involved in this killing attempts are being made to protect the main offender by the usual tactics of delay hoping eventually the matter eventually being forgotten and swept under the carpet. Yes and they call this a democracy with a justice system. In my opinion the police and the judiciary are linked in the scheme of dispensing with such matters in the well know manner of file and forget .This is done all in aid of the protection of those local Mr Bigs. Boy are we a corrupt nation. Corrupt to its core.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

Title: Dana Setahal murder

Comments: Right man, lets classify this murder inquiry like many other probes and investigations here, as being swept under the carpet eh.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Dana Seetahal Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,