Petit Valley

Petit Valley - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Oct, 2012 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidad Tobago Real Estate Trinidad
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Petit Valley

Petit Valley

This Thread has been created to Discuss anything related to this place within Trinidad Consider Discussing services available, housing, local goods and services and the general atmosphere of the Community. You can also Some More Info HERE.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Valley Petit

Name: Nigel

Comments: I love Petit Valley or just the "Valley" as we like to call it here. When you in the Valley you are in a whole different part of Trinidad. The place is peaceful compared to other noisy places like St. James.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Petit Valley Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Shalti

Comments: There was massive flooding in Petit Valley. A woman lost her whole house when a tree lick away everything. That tree knock down her walls like a bomb. I saw the representative for Diego there and he said he talked to the HDC and by the end of the day there would be accommodation for the woman. That was fast, so the HDC do have places for people then?

2nd Feb, 2012 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Valley Petit

Petit Valley is one of those areas that is mixed. You have really nice parts to it and then there are the areas overrun with squatters and low wage earners that don't care how their surroundings look, this bring the place down.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2012 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Valley Petit

Name: Blond Trini

Comments: Thing I don't like about Petit Valley is the part around Crystal Stream its just way to commercial and the wrong type too like bars for instance.

14th Jul, 2012 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Petit Valley

What I liked about Petit Valley is that is very cold in there! But in the mornings it is very warm!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2012 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Petit Valley

Name: Flaver

Comments: There are serious water problems in the area especially the deeper in you go. They building big apartments in the area but I don't know how they going to handle the water issues.

8th Oct, 2012 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Petit Valley Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Water has been ALWAYS a problem! Because the pumping station in there is not pumping enough water here much.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Oct, 2012 - 8:30pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Petit Valley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,