Turkey Mine Diaster

Turkey Diaster - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th May, 2014 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Turkey Turkish Miners
Post Date: 14th May, 2014 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Turkey Mine Diaster

Hundreds dead or trapped in Turkish coal mine

Rescue officials admit time is running out to save miners trapped deep underground in western Turkey. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2014 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Diaster Turkey

An explosion and a fire Tuesday killed at least 151 workers at a coal mine in western Turkey and hundreds more remained trapped underground, government officials said as Turkey launched a massive rescue operation. Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said 787 people were inside the coal mine in Soma at the time of the accident and 363 of them had been rescued so far. Ref. USAToday

14th May, 2014 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Turkey Mine Diaster History & Civil Business Politics

I could never work in a mind for that reason. First your underground usually with one exit, then you are breathing in so many chemicals and dust. I hope they can at least get to the trapped ones.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Post Date: 16th May, 2014 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Diaster Turkey

PM's aide kicks quake mourner

AN ADVISER to the Turkish Prime Minister has sparked outrage after being photographed kicking a mourner of the Soma mine disaster. The photo will shock you. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 18th May, 2014 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Diaster Turkey

Three face Turkey mine deaths charge

Three people arrested in Turkey face charge of causing multiple deaths in the Soma mine disaster, officials say Ref. BBC

> TOPIC: Turkey Mine Diaster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,