St. James

St James - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd May, 2013 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidad Tobago Real Estate Trinidad
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

St. James

St. James

This Thread has been created to Discuss anything related to this place within Trinidad Consider Discussing services available, housing, local goods and services and the general atmosphere of the Community. You can also Some More Info HERE.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

James St

Some refer to St. James as the place that never sleeps. You can usually find everything going on in St. James especially liming and food.

19th Nov, 2011 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

St. James Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I was amazed to see the flooding in St. James via TV6 News. I wonder if this has to do with all the construction in the area? Even the wall that protects the Maraval Country Club collapsed.

23rd Jul, 2012 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

James St

Businessmen in St. James are complaining that the new routes is making it 'quiet' in St. James thus allowing bandits to have committed as many as 10 robberies, Other vendors also claim that business is not as good anymore.

26th Aug, 2012 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

James St

With traffic flow returning to how it used to be the people in St. James and Woodbrook will be happy to get the unnecessary traffic passing through their side streets.

8th Oct, 2012 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

St. James

St. James is such a busy place! Especially all the constant construction sites working at the same time, and the constant changing of the traffic there.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Oct, 2012 - 7:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2012 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

St. James

St. James is one of the most happening places in the West before and after a fete or when you're hungry, everything serving up right round the clock.

2nd May, 2013 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

St. James Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I love St. James as it's so multicultural and busy too! I used to like to go to Long Circular Mall as a teenager but now apart from Dairy Queen and the food court, it's gotten old.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: St. James

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,