San Juan

San Juan - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Sep, 2008 - 6:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad Tobago Real Estate Trinidad
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

San Juan

San Juan

This Thread has been created to Discuss anything related to this place within Trinidad Consider Discussing services available, housing, local goods and services and the general atmosphere of the Community. You can also Some More Info HERE.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2008 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Juan San

I don't like this area at all. I think is a dangerous place, littering all over and overall crowded.

4th Aug, 2008 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

San Juan Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I passed through a couple of times. I remember it having the nick name "Bad John" area. I think there are worst places around though.

5th Sep, 2008 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Juan San

I don't like most places in north. Arouca, Trincity, Tunapuna and St. Augustine are OK (to me) but apart from that north seems too grotty. And downtown Port of Spain is worse and that's supposed to be the capital!

5th Sep, 2008 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Juan San

Ca1979, I don't get your Post, you are reviewing the area of San Juan or everywhere else?

IndianChick, San Juan did have that nickname at one time, but so many areas are considered "Bad John" areas now that it is nothing original to San Juan. Generally, if I can I avoid San Juan, no offense to those who live there.

7th Sep, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

San Juan

I was trying to say that I feel most places in north are "bad john" areas, and I don't really feel comfortable in those areas. I only like visiting the places I mentioned previously in north.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: San Juan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,