TV6 Beyond the Tape - Cops / T&T Most Wanted

Tv6 Tape Cops / T Wanted - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th May, 2014 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Best of  TV6 Beyond Tape,Cops / T& T Most Wanted Inspector Roger Alexander
Post Date: 18th May, 2014 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

TV6 Beyond the Tape

Starting tomorrow (19 May, 2014), the television station will be launching the Beyond the Tape programme. TV6 is part of the Caribbean Com­munications Network (CCN), owned by One Caribbean Media (OCM), which also publishes the Express newspapers.
The new programme begins at 6 p.m. It will be co-hosted by Insp Roger Alexander. Ref. Source 1

Image from TV6 for educational reference purposes only.

TV6 Beyond the Tape - Cops / T&T Most Wanted (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2014 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Wanted TampT Cops Tape the TV

So far I am enjoying it. The information being provided by Inspector Alexander is valuable and is what I have been saying a long time needs to be passed on to public by the police.

21st May, 2014 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

TV6 Beyond the Tape - Cops / T&T Most Wanted Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

TV6 Beyond the Tape show already caught one of their most wanted from someone calling in on the show and then while the show was still being aired police made the arrest. That was fast! I hope they keep this show running.

22nd May, 2014 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Tonight they played the music that is famous for the US show COPS. Inspector Alexander is doing a great job on this show. I do not understand why callers have to constantly reference Ian Alleyne, to me this has nothing to do with Alleyne, it is two separate things.

23rd May, 2014 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Good start. Hopefully they will become more popular and stir interest during that block period. I do wonder who started it - did TV6 approach Alexander or did the police approach TV6 about it?

27th May, 2014 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

I like the reenactments of crime so people can see what they shouldn't do rather than just say they shouldn't do it. Hats off to Inspector Alexander for this initiative.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2014 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

TV6 the Tape Cops / T&T Wanted

Name: Mashby

Comments: I don't understand why Inspector Alexander has to put on his shades for certain questions the public asks him, seems deceptive.

30th May, 2014 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

TV6 the Tape Cops / T&T Wanted Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Mashby, after watching a number of Beyond the Tape episodes I think I know why Inspector Alexander wears his shades - he is very expressive. His eyes and facial expressions does give away what he is thinking. You can see this by the comments / questions posed by callers - he immediately poses a facial expression based on what is being asked and said. This let's you know what he thinks about it before he opens his mouth. I still rather his shades off as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: TV6 Beyond the Tape - Cops / T&T Most Wanted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,