Valsayn

Valsayn - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Jul, 2008 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad Tobago Real Estate Trinidad
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Valsayn

Valsayn

This Thread has been created to Discuss anything related to this place within Trinidad Consider Discussing services available, housing, local goods and services and the general atmosphere of the Community. You can also Some More Info HERE.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2008 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Valsayn

This area used to be farmland, but after some big houses started going up everything became expensive. Some people like to call it the rich Indian people area. Valpark Shopping Plaza and Grand Bazaar are both in the are so theres plenty of conveniences.

18th May, 2008 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Valsayn Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I think this is one of the most beautiful areas in Trinidad. If you ever wish to venture in this area, it will be a pleasure to do so. To describe Valsayn, I would probably use the words, peaceful, idyllic and very scenic. One main factor that may interest others is, I have never heard about any reports on violent crimes taking place in this area. Driving in this area, is like taking a trip to the countryside. As Indianchick mentioned, it is inhabited mainly by individuals of East Indian descent and for that reason alone, Valsayn is often referred to as "rich Indian people" area.

If my hubby and I could afford it, this is one of the areas we do not mind settling in. However, the only downside I have heard is, there seems to be problems sometimes with flooding on Prince Charles street.

19th May, 2008 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Valsayn

The only downside is the sandflies. If you're trying to walk on evenings they can be a real pain.

26th May, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Valsayn

I like Valsayn but I am not crazy about it. I like children-friendly neighborhoods but Valsayn does not strike me as such. Nice houses and all but I rather the West, particularly Westmoorings.

18th Jul, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Valsayn

It would probably be more child friendly if it were made up of families with young children. To me most of the people there are over 40 and closer to 50-60. Plus there is the crime issue, not one wants to be out with their children looking like a target.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Valsayn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,