The Family Cult

The Family Cult - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 26th Feb, 2019 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  The Family Cult The Church of the Unification for the Wordly Christianity - Abuse
3rd Jun, 2014 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

The Family Cult

I also did a intense research and coverage of religious sects such as "The Family" (They change their name often), "The Church of the Unification for the Wordly Christianity" (More know as the Moon sect) and other different kinds of "Cult" Groups that use the 'brain wash' method between their members. They can't think for themselves since the sect have techniques that take away all signs of independence and self-control (For example, the power to decide for themselves in simple matters). I was pursued by two tall guys with rain coats when my companion Patricia and me were waiting for some members of The Family sect in a fast food place. They started to looked at us very strange and when we noticed that they were doing this, we left the place and they were right behind us.We started to walk very fast, one of them was behind me and the other behind my companion. I ran with all my strength and having few chances to look behind to see if the guy still there and he was. I found an avenue in my way and I saw a woman police officer in the street and when I stop her to tell about what was going on, the guy just disappeared between the people. Nothing happened but I really believed that they wanted to kidnap us. We came back to the same fast food place waiting for these people that showed up late. They didn't want that we record anything in the interview but we did in secret putting our cassette player in one of our bags.

Something similar happened with the Moon sect. We were there undercover (We dressed for the occasion) saying that we were in school and we were doing a research project about religious sects in Argentina. We emphasized the fact we attended a very prestigious and rich school on the north of Buenos Aires. They showed interest in us from the first moment and they offered us all the information we may need. When one of them asked us to wait to talk with one of the representatives, we saw several rooms in their building and when the representative came we asked him what was in those rooms and he just said "Nothing really, they are empty" But when I try to open it, it was close. He took me strongly by my arm and said "Never, never do that again". I was shocked, something was going on there, I felt it. The guy left to bring us some videos and information and I took the chance to see what was in that room. Since the guy had the key on the door, I opened it and I saw a very dark room with people laying down on the floor, they were like in effects of drugs or in a brain wash process. Some of them they were standing rocking and talking in a very strange way (I could not understand what they were saying). I really was afraid when I saw that, that was scary. The guy caught me seeing that and to that point I thought they would do something to me. He took me out of the room by my arm and when I asked him who those people were, he answered they were members of the sect of others states that they are visiting Buenos Aires and they were staying in that room. The guy was very nervous and directly asked us to leave.

Realize una intensa investigación de sectas religiosas tal como "La Familia" (Cambian su nombre muy a menudo), "La Iglesia de la Unificación por el Cristianismo Mundial" (Más conocidos como la secta Moon) y otras diferentes clases de cultos que usan "Lavado de cerebro" Como metodo de captación entre sus miembros. No pueden pensar por ellos mismos [Yes] que la secta utiliza tecnicas que sacan todo rasgo de independencia y auto-control. (Por ejemplo, el poder de decidir por ellos mismos en cosas simples). Fui perseguida por dos hombres altos con camperas cuando mi compañera Patricia y yo estuvimos esperando a algunos miembros de la secta La Familia en un lugar de comidas rápidas. Estos hombres comenzaron a mirarnos en forma muy extraña y cuando notamos que seguian mirándonos dejamos el lugar y se pusieron justo detrás nuestro. Comenzamos a caminar muy rápidamente, uno de ellos estaba detrás mío y el otro detrás de mi compañera. Corrí con todas mis fuerzas y tuve muy pocas oportunidades de ver si el hombre seguía alli y el seguía. Encontre una avenida en mi camino y vi a una mujer policía en la calle y cuando me acerque para contarle lo que estaba pasando, el hombre desapareció entre la gente. No pasó nada, pero realmente creo que estos hombres querían secuestrarnos. Volvimos al mismo lugar de comidas rápidas esperando a los miembros de esta secta que aparecieron tarde. No querían que grabemos nada de la entrevista pero lo hicimos en secreto poniendo nuestro grabador en uno de nuestros bolsos.

Algo similar pasó con la secta Moon. Fuimos encubiertas, diciendo que eramos estudiantes en una muy prestigiosa y rica escuela del norte de Buenos Aires y que estábamos haciendo un trabajo de investigación acerca de sectas religiosas.Cuando uno de ellos nos pidió que esperáramos para hablar con uno de los representantes, vimos muchas habitaciones y cuando el representante vino le preguntamos que había en esas habitaciones, y el dijo primeramente "Nada realmente, están vacías" Y más tarde nos dijo que alli estaban los elementos de limpieza del edificio que ocupan. Me diriji directamente a una de las puertas e intente abrirla pero estaba cerrada. El hombre me tomó fuertemente de mi brazo y me dijo "Nunca, nuca hagas eso de nuevo". Me quede helada, algo extraño estaba pasando alli, lo sentía. El hombre se fue a buscar unos videos e información para nosotros y aproveche para abrir una de las habitaciones. Desde que el hombre dejó una llave en la puerta, la abrí y ví una habitación muy oscura con personas tiradas en el piso bajo efectos de drogas ó en proceso de "Lavado de cerebro". Algunos de ellos estaban parados balanceándose de un lado para el otro y hablando en una forma muy extraña (No pude entender lo que estaban diciendo). Me asuste realmente cuando vi eso. El hombre me sorprendió en la habitación viendo todo eso y a ese punto pense que me iban a hacer algo por haber sido testigo de esa experiencia.. Me agarró del brazo y me sacó de la habitación muy enojado. Cuando le pregunte por aquella gente, me respondió que eran miembros de la secta que venieron de visita desde otras provincias y que como no tenían lugar donde quedarse, ellos le ofrecieron quedarse en ese lugar. El hombre estaba nervioso y directamente nos pidió que nos vayásemos.

Image: Anne Hamilton-Byrne started The Family, taking devotee’s children as her own..Source:News Limited

The Family Cult
The Family Cult (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Cult Family The

Most religions when they start out are labelled as a "Cult" But I have to say that "The Family" Is one that is most definitely a criminal organization. They have been investigated many times for abusing children. Anyone that exploits children in this way needs to be put in jail!

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Family Cult Beliefs Religious General

‘Mum gave me to a sinister cult’. AS A toddler, Ben Shenton was given to the leader of sinister cult The Family, which fed children LSD and starved and beat them. Source 7c.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2019 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Cult Family The

‘My childhood in brutal Aussie cult’. Ben Shenton was 18 months old when he joined The Family, Australia’s most infamous and violent cult. Source 3z.

> TOPIC: The Family Cult

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,