Isaac Blackman

Isaac Blackman - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Jun, 2014 - 8:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Son of Ras Shorty I (Garfield Blackman)
3rd Jun, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Isaac Blackman

According to the express, the talented Isaac Blackman was not spared from the harsh realities of crime in this country.

international QUOTE
"I saw four blades (As the thieves entered) and they told me to get on the floor and they pushed me down. They took the children from my arms. They tied up the boys with string and twine and tied me up with tie straps. They put the children in a room and closed the door," he said. Source 6

That's just crazy but you have to keep[ all your doors locked all the time! That's one of the reasons I can never live in any remote area not that it stops the crime but at least if neighbors are round they can call the police or whatever.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2014 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Blackman Isaac

international QUOTE (Indira)
That's one of the reasons I can never live in any remote area

I agree with this. Additionally, he left his back door open, that is a definite no-no if you are safety conscious. As a father I can only imagine how Mr. Blackman was racked with torment wondering what was happening with his boys.

4th Jun, 2014 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Isaac Blackman Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I heard him explaining that he lives in a remote area because the prices of property is too much. He was handling himself really cool during the interview but maybe he was just in shock.

> TOPIC: Isaac Blackman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,