My Mother Was Raped When She Was 12

My Mother Raped 12 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2014 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ryan's Mom Was Raped at 12, But He's Glad He Wasn't Killed in an Abortion

The life of a teenage boy is typically consumed with thoughts of hanging out with friends, the latest blockbuster movie, and maybe even which pretty girl he"ll ask to the prom. For Ryan M., these concerns are barely a blip on the radar. This high school junior has more serious and personal matters on his mind-namely telling the story of a frightened 12-year-old girl and her incredible choice to give him life.

Ryan is adopted, which on its surface, is not all that unusual. However, the circumstances surrounding his birth and subsequent adoption are both horrifying and extraordinary, and until a few years ago, they were a complete mystery to him. When Ryan was 14 years old, he came across a file with information on his birthparents and he finally found the courage to ask his adoptive parents about the file. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Was When Raped Mother My

That's a sad story. It's a shame the article never mentioned whether or not Ryan's mother was in love with Ryan's father. It's also sad that the authorities actually got away with kidnapping both Ryan and his mother. The USA is such a sad country. Kidnapping is illegal. Yet, when the authorities do it, kidnapping suddenly isn't illegal anymore and it is okay? That's just wrong. Kidnapping is kidnapping--even if done by the government.

Ryan should find his mother and tell her how much he loves her.

> TOPIC: My Mother Was Raped When She Was 12

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,