Wanted

Wanted - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2014 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Wanted 2008
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2008 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Wanted

Wanted

What is your review for the film "Wanted"? Do you plan to see it or if you have seen it please give a review here.

Wanted
Wanted (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2008 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Wanted

Utter nonsense. I give very few movies a one star orange, but this one is the exception. The story could have been better if they did not try to make the science fiction additivie to frequent in the movie. It could have also been more palatable if the profanity and consistent knock at the self-sap accountant character was not emphasized. You are expecting to see a movie about becoming an assassin but instead you are shown the impossible mixed with a bad script and a lack of plausibility. When watching a movie you should not feel like you are watching a movie, you should feel like you are either part or in the movie. With this you may at times feel you are watching a Tom and Jerry cartoon for adults. Despite having high paid actors like Freeman and Jolie they could not rescue this movie in my opinion. Not recommended, do not waste your time.

Rate: 1 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

6th Jun, 2014 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Wanted Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I remember this used to be considered really good back then. Perhaps they were just focusing on the special effects and Jolie but yeah it was kind of a stupid idea.

> TOPIC: Wanted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,