My Name Used To Be Muhammad

My Muhammad - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Jun, 2014 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My Name Used Muhammad The True Story of a Muslim Who Became a Christian. LDS Author(s): Jeff Benedict, Tito Momen
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2014 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

My Name Used to Be Muhammad

Now that you have read the book My Name Used to Be Muhammad by: what is your review for it?

About My Name Used to Be Muhammad: Beginning at age five, he woke at 4:45 every morning to attend the mosque and perform dawn prayer with the other men in his village. At age six, he began memorizing the Qur'an by copying the entire book word for word. He was preparing to become a cleric capable of leading a jihad, or holy struggle, to convert nonbelievers to Islam.

But Tito's path took an unexpected turn when he was introduced to Christianity. His decision to believe in Jesus Christ cost him his family and his freedom. Sentenced to prison, Tito expected to spend his remaining days enduring a life sentence in an uncivilized Egyptian prison. For fifteen years, he suffered and waited and prayed. "I never gave up hope," Tito says. "I never stopped believing."

Illustration for My Name Used to Be Muhammad by: --

My Name Used To Be Muhammad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Mar 28 23:46:35 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I was hoping for more on my name used to be muhammad should have been analyzed in quick fashion to understand my name used to thoroughly what are the ins and outs of it.

> TOPIC: My Name Used To Be Muhammad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,