Slender Man Murders

Slender Man Murders - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2014 - 9:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Slenderman Murders Slenderman Murder Case
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2014 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Slender Man Murders

What parents need to know about 'Slender Man' and online viewing

Two Wisconsin girls are accused of stabbing a friend, claim they were trying to please a fictional character. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2014 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Murders Man Slender

I was so shocked about this. I was reading that some suggested that they put a disclaimer on the material but why should they have to do that? I mean come on... You read something online and you go kill someone? rolleyes.gif

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Slender Man Murders History & Civil Business Politics

Slenderman "obsession" behind another attack

THE internet horror-cult figure Slenderman has been the trigger for another brutal attack - this time a 13-year-old girl on her own mother. Ref. Source 8

Slender Man Murders
Slender Man Murders (Hover)

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2014 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Murders Man Slender

Slenderman suspect "unfit for trial"

ONE of two girls accused of brutally stabbing a classmate to please a fictional online horror character is not competent to stand trial, doctors say. Ref. Source 2

7th Jul, 2014 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Murders Man Slender

The whole thing is scary. I'm like thinking if there are any weird people I know into this kind of genre that I should be thinking about.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Slender Man Murders

Who Is Slender Man? Fictional Horror Character Explained

Dr. Eric Newsom explains how this terrifying Internet-based character... Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2014 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Slender Man Murders

The whole concept of the Slender Man character preying on children is really scary but what is more scary are those who can separate this from reality!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

8th Oct, 2014 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

Slender Man Murders Politics Business Civil & History

Goodness, I've never heard of this. How scary! I agree, preying on young children is totally creepy. Its almost as if they 'slenderman' knows some children don't know fact from fiction and is feeding of it. Who is behind it? Surely, they'd be feeling a bit freaked out because kids are stabbing due to their fictional character? Well, you would hope so.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Slender Man Murders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,