Josie Cunningham - Abortion Vs Big Brother

Josie Cunningham Abortion Big Brother - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jul, 2014 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

She is 4 months into her pregnancy but wants to abort so she can star in a reality series?
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Josie Cunningham - Abortion Vs Big Brother

18-Week Pregnant Model Wants Abortion so She Can Star on Reality Television Show

An aspiring glamor model in England says she wants to get an abortion so she can star on a reality television program. Josie Cunningham, 24, is a mother of two but wants to abort her third baby so she could appear on Big Brother.

Yesterday, the aspiring model said she planned to abort the child to further her television career, adding: "This time next year I won't have a baby. I"ll be famous instead." Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2014 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Brother Big Abortion Cunningham Josie

Woman Who Wanted Abortion to Star on TV Show Rejects Abortion After Feeling Her Baby Kick

The aspiring glamor model in England who said she wants to get an abortion so she can star on a reality television program has rejected abortion and decided to keep her baby. Josie Cunningham, 24, is a mother of two but wanted to abort her third baby so she could appear on Big Brother.

"This time next year I won't have a baby. I"ll be famous instead," she said at the time. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2014 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Josie Cunningham - Abortion Vs Big Brother Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Pregnant Woman Smokes 20 Cigarettes a Day and Drinks Because She Wanted a Girl

Iast we heard of Josie Cunningham, she had decided against her abortion. The wannabe celebrity, a model and known for planning to abort her child so that she could appear on Big Brother, and for having breast enhancement surgery paid for by the NHS, has certainly been prone to drama.

And there's more of it when it comes to her pregnancy. Although in an interview discussing her ultimate decision not to abort, Cunningham mentioned that she was trying to quit smoking and drinking, she is still at it. And it has to do with the sex of her child. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: Josie Cunningham - Abortion Vs Big Brother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,