TT Post Reviewed - Page 3 of 6

I would not want anything negative to befall - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Aug, 2008 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: My general feelings about TT Post:
  TT Post service is great, never had any problems       0.00%
  TT Post service is good, but sometimes delivery is late       0.00%
  TT Post service is average and needs some improvement       16.67%
  TT Post service is lacking and needs an overhaul       33.33%
  TT Post service is one of the worst I have ever seen       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Trinidad Postal Services Reviews for the Trinidad & Tobago Postal Service or TTPost. Ever since the national mail system was handed over to a private company to run it seems the service gets worst and the charges are ridiculous.
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed - Page 3

I hope for your sakes that it does improve and that you get your mail more regular now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

Name: Olga

Comments: With regards to the strike that took place, Princes Town TTPost workers are being treated and worked like slaves, no form of consideration is being showed to the workers at this venue,due to the lack of equipments, tools and improper managerial skills being displayed by the non train and uneducated personnel, who is being use to run the office. I think that serious attention should be taken into action,because the jobs deals with providing service to the individuals in society,in order for fruitful production.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Check your spelling. Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2008 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Harfishya

Comments: The general manager of the human resource department. I am a concern public citizen of this country and its takes great awareness to deal with the public, people who deal with citizen of the public everyday with expectation, patience and good understanding like workers of TTpost of Princes Town, I have been receiving my mail nearly everyday, together with wrong mails, on many occassion I made complain about the wrong mail being delivered and the respond I receive from the person in charge Mr.Ram**** or Mr.Hos*** these are people you can rely on and get good assurance.

Presently in TTpost Princes town,whenever you are having a problem and you go in to speak to the person in charge, you cannot even get to talk the person in charge, all you get from officers over the counter is that she is very busy and she cannot speak and be disturb,on many occassion this situation this arises. I spoke to Miss ***, her respond was "I Can Help You ,You Do Not Have To See The Person in charge" with an aggressive attitude. At one occassion I also spoke to a gentlemen who went to the office and came back out frighten, his response was that "She Do Not Want To See Anyone Right Now". All I wanted to do is make a complain, and speak to the person in charge, but it seems that she only see people of the "higher class and her race".

I am an East Indian and a Muslim of Realize road in Princes Town, and have been receiving on numerous occassion wrong,mail delivered in my post box.I had spoke to the mail women who said she was new to the area also I spoke to the mailman, I get to understand that the person in charge presently, seem that she isn't educated and got no idea how she arrive in this position. Anyway WE KNOW HOW People in position like this need to be trained,educated,modify themselves to humbleness to seek the public welfare,you need to get rid of people like this and have reliable and understanding officers, who are fair to one and all like eg. Mr. Ram*** AND Mr. Hos***, who had Princes Town post office running fair, not like its present state.

26th Jul, 2008 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Reviewed Post TT

Harfishya, why are you making all this a racial issue? Why would you assume things like this?:

but it seems that she only see people of the "higher class and her race".

21st Aug, 2008 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

DianeC recently contacted me about a package sent and was returned so I thought I would share with you a letter I sent to TTPost about it: (I replaced the real name with "W")

Sunday, August 10, 2008

To: W. W.
Customer Service
TTPost Piarco,
Trinidad, West Indies

Re: Late notification of parcel

Greetings Ms. W.,

I have been asked to write this missive by you detailing the late arrival of a notification to me about a  parcel for pickup.

I am the renter of a P.O.BAG with TTPost (290)  for about three years now. Usually I check my P.O. BAG every week. On Wednesday, 6th August, 2008 I checked my P.O.BAG as usual, and was surprised to receive a notification that I had a parcel from the UK in my business name "Borde Global" since the 7th May, 2008 but was only given to me on that day. You will notice that the envelope (enclosed) has the date of the Curepe Delivery: 30th  July, 2008. This is grossly unacceptable since as I understand it, the strike by TTPostal workers ended some time ago and still I only now receive notification? I believe I only received it because another notification had arrived for me and the workers there unwittingly stapled the older notification to it without ANY apology for the lateness.

Of course the parcel was returned as I understand it by TTPost to the UK. I believe the package was a gift of baby items and clothing from one of my clients in celebration of the birth of one of my sons in April of this year. Whatever was in there is now a waste of money, effort and time and a TERRIBLE show to my client. I want to know what TTPost will do to resolve this matter, indeed a letter of apology should ALSO be sent to the sender of the package as well, so they do not believe that we are an ongoing Banana Republic.

Interestingly enough, as a web designer I run many blogs and communities online and often document these items. Others also list the experiences of citizens with regards to TTPost in general. You will do well in looking up these comments to see how you can improve your service. Email me at: ***** if you wish to see the exact URL address.

Thank you for your seriousness in this matter.

I sent it with someone by hand and they received it on the 11th August, 2008. Ms. W called to acknowledge receipt of my letter and said I will either hear from her or someone else soon. To date - no call.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed

Somehow I get the feeling that if you do hear from them it is going to be in October or later. But I am just going on past experience. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed - Page 3

You want to wish me bad things KNtoran? The sad truth is you might be right, but I want to see what they are going to do and I will report on it later.

This nonsense led to us having to create a special page just for our Snail Mail address. See what I am talking about HERE.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

I would not want anything negative to befall you and yours. However I am a realistic person. Maybe I will fax letters to you. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: TT Post Reviewed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,