TT Post Reviewed - Page 4 of 6

The strike was a long time ago but since the - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: My general feelings about TT Post:
  TT Post service is great, never had any problems       0.00%
  TT Post service is good, but sometimes delivery is late       0.00%
  TT Post service is average and needs some improvement       16.67%
  TT Post service is lacking and needs an overhaul       33.33%
  TT Post service is one of the worst I have ever seen       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Trinidad Postal Services Reviews for the Trinidad & Tobago Postal Service or TTPost. Ever since the national mail system was handed over to a private company to run it seems the service gets worst and the charges are ridiculous.
21st Aug, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed - Page 4

My big problem with TT Post is the line I have to stand up in when I go there. They should have at least two or three clerks attending to customers.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

I placed two calls, left two messages with the secretary for Customer Service Manager of TT Post. No return calls with regards to the letter sent within this Thread - herein is an example of the level of customer service with TT Post!

Also, I received a letter this week that was supposed to be received in September. There was a big ink stamp on it saying it went to the wrong place. When I inquired about the reason for that the post lady could offer no helpful information.

24th Nov, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I send letter to Venezuela sometimes and it arrives good. I receive nothing here so I dont know if is good.

24th Nov, 2008 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Reviewed Post TT

TT Post is the pits. When you go there is always a long line and the cashier treating you like a dog.

2nd Jul, 2009 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

Anyone noticing an incredible lag in the processing of mail? I have been running a couple of tests to see how long it take to receive mail and it is more than double the time it used to take a year or so ago. What is going with TTPost? I am so dissatisfied with a service that I PAY for, and I think that is the key - I am NOT asking for nothing free here, this is a PAID for service.

31st Dec, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed

I have been expecting Mail for MONTHS now and cannot get it. I go to the TT Post office during the Christmas season and there is hardly anyone there! Are they all out shopping? In every other country the Postal service is most on demand during the end of the year. I honestly feel we are at ransom to TT Post. You have to pay for a service that is just not there!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed - Page 4

I don't have any idea when the strike started, but I sent Christmas cards to Canada on Dec 11, and they only received them Jan 12. I was assured they would have them by Christmas, but I didn't realize they meant Christmas 2010! hehe

20th Jan, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

The strike was a long time ago but since the service is still comparable to people working while on strike we use the same Thread to review them. One thing though, and not necessarily in TT Post's defense you have to understand that December is an extremely busy time for all mail systems. Therefore if your card did leave here on time it does not mean that upon arrival it will be distributed within the country of destination on time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: TT Post Reviewed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,