TT Post Reviewed - Page 5 of 6

Name: Worried Country: Title: getting more - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Mar, 2012 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: My general feelings about TT Post:
  TT Post service is great, never had any problems       0.00%
  TT Post service is good, but sometimes delivery is late       0.00%
  TT Post service is average and needs some improvement       16.67%
  TT Post service is lacking and needs an overhaul       33.33%
  TT Post service is one of the worst I have ever seen       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Trinidad Postal Services Reviews for the Trinidad & Tobago Postal Service or TTPost. Ever since the national mail system was handed over to a private company to run it seems the service gets worst and the charges are ridiculous.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed - Page 5

True enough, I understand Christmas is a busy time for any postal services. I mailed 4 cards to the same address, and paid extra to ensure they would be there on time. I guess in hindsight I should have skipped the extra fee, but live and learn. At least they got there, better late than never. I guess next year I'll be sending them at least a month early!

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

Paid extra to get it sent faster? The only extra I know TT Post has is a two day express but it is quite expensive. Of course there are the DHL / Fed Ex services. By the way, I sent a card around the 7th December and it arrived Christmas Eve without paying anything extra wink.gif.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Yep, it was the expensive 'express' service! Honestly, I'm just glad they finally arrived. My kids were very surprised to get the cards, and we did all have a good laugh about it. They said it was kind of nice to get a late Christmas gift, kind of like getting a nice surprise when you don't expect it. So in the end, everything turned out okay! smile.gif

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

20th Jan, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Reviewed Post TT

You are being an optimist and possibly becoming too acclimatized into how things work here. I find that unacceptable service - if you paid for something and it is with the promise of it arriving a certain date then it is supposed to be that way. If you owe TT Post money for any reason I can bet you they will want it on time. Just because we are in a Banana Republic does not mean we should be treated like monkeys by TT Post. I actually found the Postal service far better than what we have now after privatization.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

Reviewed Post TT

You are very right, I am an eternal optimist, always trying to see the good in every situation. I guess my one and only experience with the post office is kind of the same service I tend to get almost everywhere here in Trinidad. You go to a store and they actually avoid helping you. Cashiers seem to want to ignore you, not even a 'good day' sometimes. But then everything turns around and you get some wonderful, helpful people too. It's almost like Trinidad is on the verge of something wonderful, because the people in general here are very warm and friendly, it just has to spill over into their work-life too.

20th Jan, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed

You are correct. The same service you get at TTPost is the same service you get everywhere else in the country. To keep this Thread on TT Post you may also want to give your input into these Threads (if you have experienced them yet):

* Trini Guide To Customer Service Source 3
* Sexual Harrasment in T&T Source 3
* Tony Pike Missionary Robbed And Stripped Source 3
* Trinidad Rum & Roti Culture Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2011 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed - Page 5

Name: Alex

Comments: What is the cost of registering a letter within the country?

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2012 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Name: Worried

Title: getting more worried

Comments: I sent a parcel via TTPost to Atlanta and the person didn't receive it as yet. Am I too anxious? Or should it take so long? I Sent it Two Weeks Ago!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: TT Post Reviewed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,