Mswonderful Photos

Mswonderful Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 29th Jun, 2015 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Photo
Fashion ID: 106
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Mswonderful Photos

Name:

Comments: hi my name is Jerica and I'm and up and coming model thats really sees modeling as my life long career I've always had a passion for modeling.I have done one photo shoot before and been on a cover of a dvd. But nothing too big. I also write music, dance,read ,I'm a very down to earth type of person I'm also very dependable, reliable,and I have a killer personality and I work very well with others.

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2015 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Photos Mswonderful

MsWonderful, its wonderful that you want to be in the modeling industry but you will need to learn how to pose for pictures and get a proper photographer who can take pictures of you and not surrounding items.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Mswonderful Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,