Davina Photos

Davina Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2015 - 5:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Photo
Fashion ID: 140
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Davina Photos

Name: Davina

Comments: I've been modeling for about 4 years now. I've mainly done promotional and advertising work, for the stuff I've got paid for. Other then that I'm just expanding my portfolio. Always looking for new photographers to shoot with. I do limited TFCD/TFP. I'm pretty experienced, so I like to get paid most of the time.

I'm not at my ideal weight right now. I'm also a busy college student, and I work part time as well. I do not always have as much time to work out as I like. But I am losing weight. Besides I do not want to be one of those waif anorexic chicks. I like my chest and my butt thank you!

From this site I'm looking to meet new photographers and models to work with, and to network with!

I have naturally curly hair, but I can straighten it. I have natural hair that I have never dyed, but I have about a million natural highlights. I have fairly pale skin. But I can tan really well. So if you want to work with me during the spring or summer time, you can guarantee that I will be very tan!

I'm a very outgoing, down to earth, fun model. I love working promotional events, and doing ads. Most of my paid work has been in doing promotions for various things like Tag Body Spray, Axe, Etc.

I'm open to other areas of modeling though.

I do not do nudes, on any conditions. I will do limited lingerie/bathing suit shoots, but with professionals only.

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2015 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Photos Davina

You have a very good description but it would have been nicer to see more than the one photo.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Davina Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,