Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Model Photo
Fashion ID: 329
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Esther Photos

Name: Jayme

Comments: Hey there, I'm Jayme.

I'm an aspiring model from Brooks, Alberta, looking to build my portfolio and work with various photographers. I'm a 5'7" Equestrian competitor with a passion for music, sports and body art.

I love color and I am pretty much up for trying anything unique and imaginative.

Model Photo

Model Photo

Model Photo

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2014 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Photos Esther

Esther you have a Barbie face so that will carry you places but I'm not sure about your last shot, can't see your body well and you have on lots of lipstick - you don't need it.

31st Aug, 2014 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Esther Photos Gallery Forum International

I have to agree with everything Lester said. Get someone to give you a professionally done portfolio if you want to continue towards paid modeling.

5th Sep, 2014 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Photos Esther

You got my vote. Amazing how you look so different in every photo but the first and third are my favorite.

26th Nov, 2014 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Photos Esther

Nice photos but is the last photo really of her? It seems like a different face - for one her nose bridge seems more prominent.

9th Dec, 2014 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Esther Photos

You'll be amazed how a photograph and some make up can make a woman look very different from picture to picture.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2015 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Esther Photos

For sure this is one of my favorite models in this gallery, too bad she isn't a member so we can know if she was able to take her career further.

20th Mar, 2015 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Esther Photos International Forum Gallery

She has very pretty eyes, I think that's what is appealing. I'll admit she does look a bit different in each picture as well but as Hector said sometimes that's what happens with makeup, lighting and the time of the day the picture is taken.

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Esther Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,