Bella Photos

Bella Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 28th Aug, 2014 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Photo
Fashion ID: 357
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Bella Photos

Name: John

Comments: I am a mother to a beautiful 5yr old son named Sammy.I have a real passion for modeling, and would love to someday make a career out of it. I want to model because its just a feeling that comes over me when I'm trying on clothes infront of a camera mirror anything.I would do what ever it takes to sell the product. The client is trying to sell. I work very hard and I'm a fast learner and also very persistent. Modeling has always been a dream of mine and I want to be able to provide for my son and for him to be proud of his mother!

Model Photo

Model Photo

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Photos Bella

You will make a great model, you have the profile for it. As I've suggested many times - get someone to take some professional photos of you and I'm not talking about by Walmart but a photographer that is accustomed working with glamor models.

28th Aug, 2014 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Bella Photos Gallery Forum International

Which color is your eyes? The top photo they look brown and the last one they are green. Nice pics though.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Bella Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,