Rebecca Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2014 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Photo
Fashion ID: 407
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Rebecca Photos

Name: Rebecca

Comments: Modelling experience: Beginner, starting out

I do not have any modelling experience to this date, I am a starting model that wants to further my career, I would love to build up my experience for future productions.

In April 2010 I had a breast enhancement from 30A to 32C/D.
Acting

Acting...
Acting experience: TV Extra
Languages spoken: English
Accents spoken: UK Cockney, UK English, UK Posh

When I was 7 years of age I joined a performing arts class (That trained Liam Mower), I was in a musical called Barnum at the age of 8. I attended this class until the age of 9 when I moved to Leeds, West Yorkshire. Once there I joined a dancing school called elev8 and attended there for 3 years. I ended my dancing experience when I started high school to put more effort into my education.

I studied drama all the way through school, I even took it at GCSE, I didn't get an excellent grade as I moved schools (For person reasons in which can be discussed) and as my coursework never got sent from school to school it resulted in my grade slipping down.

I have always had a passion for drama and therefore joined an extra's agency 'Eurokids and Adults' and therefore appeared in BBC Three Show 'The Gemma Factor' back in july 2009.

I would love to further my career in acting and performing arts, I just need to get more experience and qualifications to do so.

Model Photo

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2014 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Photos Rebecca

You are very talented from your description but your photo examples are wanting. As an example you have one picture underexposed and the other overexposed. You should get a full spread done by a professional. Maybe a makeup artist to make sure you do not cover up your beauty either.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Rebecca Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,