Virginia Photos

Virginia Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 9th Aug, 2014 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Profile
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2014 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Virginia Photos

Name: Virginia

Comments: Hello! My name is Paris and I'm a model in Virginia Beach. I have been modeling since I was a child. I have done fashion shows, bikini contests, promotional events, and I help photographers build their portfolios. I love being behind the camera and I think it really shows in my images. I love trying new and different things. I am not interested in any type of n-de or artistic n-de. I am very energetic, outgoing, and I work very hard to produce the right look for an image. If your interested...email me with 3 references and some of your recent work. Along with the references and work, I would like to have a specified date in which you would like to work. I do have a full-time job and my time is limited. Thanks for stopping by!

Weight-140
Height-5'9
Chest-34B
Waist-26
Hips-38
Body type-Average

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2014 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Photos Virginia

I don't know if this will be considered a compliment or not but she reminds me of Xena the Warrior Princess, just as good looking to.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Virginia Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,