Ashley Photos

Ashley Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 25th Jun, 2014 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Profile
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2014 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Ashley Photos

Name: Ashley

Comments: Welcome to my website. My name is Ashley and I am from Pittsburgh Pa. I have been modeling since I was younger...alothough I am not currently modeling I hope to start up real soon...and look forward to my next assignment.
I will not do any type of n-de or artistic n-de.
I am comfortable with casual, runway, editorial, internet, sports, swimware and print.
Please view my stats below.
Weight - 120 - pounds
- Height - 5 - feet - 6 - inches
- Chest - 35 -inches
- Waist - 24 - inches
- Hips - 32 - inches
- Feet - 9 - inches
- Body type - muscular / thin

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2014 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Photos Ashley

Maybe this is a 'selfie' but if you want to be taken seriously in modeling you need a proper photograph that shows a couple of positions: full body and face.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ashley Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,