Jen Photos

Jen Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 26th Jun, 2014 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Profile
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2014 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Jen Photos

Name: Jen

Comments: I have been acting since I was 4 years old and only recently was scouted for the modeling aspect of the industry by Trans Continental Talent. I am very versatile in the acting that I can do. I have done everything from improv to comedy to drama and even musicals. I have a very clear and concise speaking voice and can even do accents such as British, Australian, Valley and pretty much almost any other accent if I can listen and study it. Probably my best attributes would be my energy as well as my drive towards making people laugh. The entertainment industry has always been my number one dream.
My other talents are sports such as water skiing, soccer, basketball, softball, wrestling, gymnastics, cheerleading, crew, rockclimbing, kayaking, canoeing and horseback riding. I take very good care of my body and am in great shape. I work out and do Yoga on a daily basis.
Weight...85lbs
Height...5'1
Bust...32B
Waist....24
Hips...33
Shoe...6
Dress....0
Hair...Brown
Eyes...Brown
Skin...Fair
Body...Thin/Petite

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2014 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Photos Jen

A cute introduction of yourself but your photo needs the professional touch. Visit a studio and tell them what you want to do so they can give you a proper portfolio.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Jen Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,