Stephanie Photos

Stephanie Photos - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 16th Jul, 2014 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model Profile
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2014 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Stephanie Photos

Name: Stephanie

Comments: My name is Stephanie and I'm from Fort Worth Texas. I have been modeling for about 2 years and look forward to your next assignment. I will do casual, editorial, internet and print.
Weight: 105
Height:5 feet 5 inches
Chest: 34 inches
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 34 inches
I wear a size 8 shoe
I wear a size small in dress
Body type: average

Model Photo

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2014 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Photos Stephanie

You like the Gothic style or is that only for the photo? I'm asking because as a model its best to have a neutral look so the person hiring you has 'less to do' or you aren't limited to certain jobs.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Stephanie Photos

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,