Hope Solo - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th May, 2020 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Hope Solo USA Soccer Player
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hope Solo

Hope Solo

Hope Solo Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Sister, Nephew

Hope Solo was reportedly arrested for domestic violence when she got into a scuffle with her sister and nephew in Seattle on Saturday, June 21, the Seattle Times reports Ref. Source 8

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Hope Solo
Hope Solo (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2014 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Solo Hope

I am hoping this story is not true but given her history of making poor decisions, I wouldn't be surprised if she is indeed guilty of the actions she's been charged with. The US women's soccer team is heavily reliant on her services in goal, so she better get her act together fast!

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2015 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Hope Solo Sports & Fashion Music Movies

U.S. Soccer suspends Hope Solo after husband's DUI arrest

Solo not arrested in traffic stop, but incident came week after assault charges dropped Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Solo Hope

'Classless' US star slammed

IT'S not often America turns on one of its own athletes in the middle of an Olympic Games but this "Coward" is copping it. Ref. Source 7h.

18th Aug, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Solo Hope

Its called being a sore loser. The better team in sports is the one that wins, that what matters in the end so long as they played fair. What does she mean they were cowards? They weren't as aggressive? Is that what qualifies you as a winner - how aggressive you play?

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Hope Solo

Hope Solo accuses former FIFA president of sexual assault. U.S. Goalkeeper says Sepp Blatter grabbed her during awards ceremony in 2013. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Hope Solo
A Friend

Hope Solo

I do wonder about all the new sexual assault, rape and sexual misconduct charges that seem to be coming out all over the place. IF this is true and Hope was grabbed and sexually molested I wonder how many others were effected this way too?

Post Date: 18th May, 2020 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Hope Solo Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Football star’s fury after pet dog shot. Hope Solo says her Doberman strayed just 30m off her 60-acre property when it was shot and killed, leaving her “broken-hearted”. Source 8s.

> TOPIC: Hope Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,