Cooper Harris Murder

Cooper Harris Murder - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Nov, 2016 - 6:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
He used the Internet to research child deaths inside vehicles
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2014 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cooper Harris Murder

The suspect in a Georgia toddler's death told police he used the Internet to research child deaths inside vehicles, a search warrant said.

The father, Justin Ross Harris, 33, has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and second-degree child cruelty in the death of his 22-month-old son, Cooper Harris. The boy died after he was left seven hours in a sweltering SUV on June 18.

"During an interview with Justin, he stated that he recently researched, through the internet, child deaths inside vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for that to occur," According to a sworn statement in the warrant from a police officer. "Justin stated that he was fearful that this could happen."

According to search warrants from a Cobb County magistrate court, investigators seized a number of items from the father's home: An iPhone 5, Hyundai car, home laptop computer, computer tower, a Google Chromecast Internet searcher and other electronic devices. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2014 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Murder Harris Cooper

Leanna Harris, the mother of a Georgia toddler who died locked in a hot car, has told authorities that she previously researched such deaths and how they occur, according to a police affidavit.

Her husband, Justin Ross Harris, the child's father, who is in jail without bond, has told police that he used the Internet to research child deaths in vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for death to occur, police said. "Justin stated that he was fearful that this could happen," The police affidavit said. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2014 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Cooper Harris Murder History & Civil Business Politics

A probable cause hearing is under way for a suburban Atlanta man whose 22-month-old son died after being left in a hot car for hours while the man was at work on June 18. A judge will determine whether there's enough evidence to support charges of murder and second-degree child cruelty against Justin Ross Harris.

Witnesses told police that Harris was erratic after finding his son in the car, sometimes yelling and screaming, and sometimes having a blank face and just standing, a detective testified. A witness told Harris they needed to do CPR, and when the witness started CPR, Harris went to the other side of the vehicle and made a phone call, Detective Phil Stoddard told the judge. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2014 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Murder Harris Cooper

A Georgia judge has determined that there's enough evidence to support charges of murder and second-degree child cruelty against Justin Ross Harris.

Harris was charged after leaving his 22-month-old son in a hot car last month. The case now goes to a grand jury, where the district attorney will seek a formal indictment. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Murder Harris Cooper

A suburban Atlanta grand jury has indicted Justin Ross Harris on eight counts, including murder, in the hot car death of his toddler son.

Harris left 22-month-old Cooper strapped in a car seat in the back of his car after he arrived at work at Home Depot on June 18. He found the boy dead when he left work. Ref. CNN

4th Sep, 2014 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Cooper Harris Murder

It was always strange for me that no one noticed or heard the child crying at some point. Maybe he was dead already and he only strapped him in there to make it look like that was the cause. I don't know.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Cooper Harris Murder

Georgia father found guilty of murder in 2014 death of toddler son left inside hot car

When Justin Ross Harris arrived at work more than two years ago and locked his car, his toddler son was left behind in the backseat and suffered a slow and agonizing death. He was found guilty on multiple counts in a Brunswick, Ga., courtroom. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Cooper Harris Murder
A Friend

Cooper Harris Murder Politics Business Civil & History

You think that at 22 month the child would be talking or babbling. I know when my kids were that little I had no issue of forgetting they were in the vehicle because they were always talking or doing something. I just do not get it. I guess some people have very, very quiet kids.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cooper Harris Murder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,