Circus Jam Trinidad

Circus Jam Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Jul, 2014 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Circus Jam Trinidad

Circus Jam Trinidad

There is a circus in Trinidad and no animals follow them. Only humans perform the acts as they are for the right of animals. I saw a TV6 preview of it and the acts are interesting to watch but I did notice the seats were sparse, I guess not many could afford to exorbitant fees to enter. Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Jam Circus

If you have one child, I suppose you can make a little sacrifice and go but if you have two or more children then unless you're rich, you are doomed. Two friends of mine went, one said it was not worth the money because the shows were short with a few "Breaks" In between. My other friend liked it a lot.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Circus Jam Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What is the cost of going to this circus? Do they plan to come down south after or is it just in POS?

22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Jam Circus

Adults $200 and children $125. They are going to be here until July 27th. The times are 2:00pm, 5:00pm, 8:00pm Saturday and Sunday. 5:00pm, 8:00pm Thursday and Friday and 8:00pm Tuesday and Wednesday. They had a special show today at 12:00pm.

> TOPIC: Circus Jam Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,