St. Lucia Mormons

St Lucia Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Jul, 2014 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2014 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

St. Lucia Mormons

St. Lucia Mormons

Name: Dan

Comments: "In October 1983 President Zabriskie released me as zone leader in Barbados and asked me during the last two months of my mission to open the island St. Lucia. I took two companions, Elder Hudson from Pocatello Idaho and Elder Jackson from Moses Lake Washington. We arrived and moved into a house on a peninsula just south of Pidgeon Island outside of Castries. The house had originally been a British prison and was still rather imposing with 2-3 feet thick walls of brick and stone. However, the view was beautiful, and unlike most of the rest of the island the water was drinkable without being boiled. At that time we were aware of three LDS families on the island, all U.S. Citizens that were students at the local medical school. We formed a branch and began to proselyte. I left the island just before Christmas, 1983, leaving Elder Hudson and Elder Jackson as companions." -- Gordon R. Hale

"What about St Lucia, I know it was open for 3 years and had 54 members when they kicked the elders out".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Apr 26 8:24:35 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

St. Lucia Mormons

Add Comment
st. lucia mormons is strange but it st. lucia mormons has to be expounded in quick fashion so as to find st. lucia mormons correct the big picture forms.

> TOPIC: St. Lucia Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,