Doraemon

Doraemon - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Sep, 2023 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Doraemon Animated TV Series
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2014 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Doraemon

Doraemon

If you are a frequent viewer of the animated TV Series called, "Doraemon" Then please give us your review?

Doraemon
Doraemon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2014 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Doraemon

Season 1, Episode 1 -"Every Beginning Is Heavy"
Noby's life is changed forever when a robot cat from the future hops out of his desk drawer; Doraemon's gadget turns Noby's spaceship drawing into a working model, but when Sneech gets his hands on it, it's an all-out, remote-controlled war.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2014 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Doraemon Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Season 1, Episode 3 -"Memory Bread; Lost and Found Fishing Pond"
Doraemon's plan to help Noby ace his tests without studying backfires; a gadget helps Noby and Doraemon learn a lesson.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2014 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Doraemon

Season 1, Episode 4 -"Noby, the Great Illusionist; My Best Friend Doraemo"
Sneech swindles Noby out of a valuable trading card; Doraemon lends Sneech one of his gadgets.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2014 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Doraemon

Season 1, Episode 5 -"The Not So Lucky, Lucky Cards!; Big G: Master Chef!"
Noby finds a deck of cards that grants 52 wishes; Big G has a newfound passion for cooking.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Doraemon

Season 01, Episode 06 - "The Woodcutter's Pond; My Pet Rock"
Doraemon relates the history of a gadget that swaps out common objects for much nicer replacements; Noby's parents won't let him have a dog.

Season 01, Episode 07 - "Doraemon's Time Capsule"

Noby borrows Doraemon's time capsule but gets a surprise.

Season 01, Episode 08 - "Machine Copy Machine!; My Own Golden Cloud"
Doraemon shows Noby a gadget that can copy the abilities of any machine; Noby learns some very important lessons in cloud-riding.

Season 01, Episode 09 - "Vacuum Cleaner Super Car; Dad's Day Off"
Sneech won't let Noby ride in his cousin's supercar; Noby's fibs about how strong his father is.

Season 01, Episode 10 - "Invasion of the Body Swappers!; Livin" the Dream"
Noby tries to trade smarts and body parts with Sue; Doraemon takes charge of Noby's dreams.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2023 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Doraemon

Doraemon are part of my childhood and the wonder of future technology a kin to magic but with believable reason, the story goes down hill to me after one of the mangaka and author fujiko f fujio die, and so the story keep going on and on without ending and in a away that creating plothole upon plothole and abusing time machine to fix all, even changing doraemon skit into creepy smile that so out of the usual artstyle, despite in the past he can smiling just fine.

> TOPIC: Doraemon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,