Miley Cyrus - Page 4 of 9

I think that this little girl needs a wake - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miley Cyrus - Page 4

Miley Cyrus gets a new tattoo

Miley Cyrus has had the word ‘Love” tattooed on her right ear. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Cyrus Miley

I wonder about her and the messages she is sending to all these young girls who idolize her. I hoped that someday she would grow up but it is not looking to promising.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Fans' frenzy over Miley and Justin

Miley Cyrus has joined Justin Bieber on stage during his show at Madison Square Gardens in New York sending fans into a frenzy. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Cyrus Miley

Miley Cyrus seen smooching ex

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been photographed sharing a passionate kiss. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Cyrus Miley

Miley Cyrus video offends group

Miley Cyrus can't put a foot right according to the US Parents Television Council. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2010 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Miley Cyrus

I have to say that I tend to agree with the parents group. While she is not trying to dress provocatively and just promote her album she sure is showing a lot of skin. Seems to me that she is using the age old adage that sex sells.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus - Page 4

Miley Cyrus's image hits new low

Home video of singer Miley Cyrus using a bong apparently to smoke the hallucinogenic herb salvia hit the Internet, capping a year which has seen the teen star throw aside her squeaky clean Disney image.What is your review for the new product for children known as ""?https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/4450601/Miley-Cyruss-image-hits-new-low

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Miley Cyrus Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I think that this little girl needs a wake up call and soon. How long it is going to be before she does something to get herself in serious trouble. Smoking a drug, legal or not, is not a good thing. These things can lead to death or jail as it becomes worse.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Miley Cyrus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,