Miley Cyrus - Page 2 of 9

Miley Cyrus seen with Justin Bieber Miley - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th May, 2010 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Miley Cyrus - Page 2

I have a feeling that this will not last. I see her being with a child before she is 20. I see her with child before she is married.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cyrus Miley

Miley Cyrus in 'fat' Twitter tirade

Miley Cyrus has blasted internet bullies for branding her fat. Ref. Source 3

10th Aug, 2009 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I remember when this kids used to say along with her manager father that she is a role model for young girls, that she will keep her Christian values no matter what...Sorry but when I read things like that I laugh because no matter what happens in the end these celebrities always end up like this:

It was goodbye "Hannah Montana" at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards as the once squeaky clean star Miley Cyrus debuted a more adult image with a racy performance in hot pants on a stripper pole!

Cyrus honored pop princess Britney Spears with the "Ultimate Choice Award" for her "extraordinary contribution to the entertainment industry" at the show that taped Sunday but airs Monday night on FOX at 8 p.m. ET. But for anyone who saw the subdued Spears on her recent "Circus" tour, it was hardly "teen" oriented ... 95 percent of show consisted of pole dancing, pelvic thrusts, spread eagles and sexually suggestive movements, not to mention her banned "If You Seek Amy" music video.

And it seems Miss Cyrus may have just spent a little too much time admiring the work of Spears as her own performance "Party in the USA" revealed quite the racy side complete with micro short shorts, black boots, bra showing and even the aforementioned action on a pole....

11th Aug, 2009 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cyrus Miley

Parents usually have ideals that we don't necessarily aspire to. Being she is in an industry where Christian values isn't center stage I think its obvious she would hae made the move at some point in her career.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Cyrus Miley

Aussie boyfriend confuses Miley

Having an Australian boyfriend has been a little confusing for teen superstar Miley Cyrus. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2010 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus moving out of home

Miley Cyrus' mother is "stoked" her daughter is moving out of home as it means she can help her decorate her new house. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2010 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus - Page 2

Miley Cyrus planning wedding?

Miley Cyrus is reportedly planning her wedding to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Miley Cyrus seen with Justin Bieber

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were photographed having an intimate dinner in Los Angeles on Monday night. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Miley Cyrus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,