New York Knicks

New York Knicks - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jul, 2014 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Where is their name today?
14th Apr, 2006 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

New York Knicks

I will admit I am a huge New York Knicks fan, but it has certainly been hard times for Knicks fans in NY and around the world. Not since the dominating teams of the early and mid 90's with names such as Patrick Ewing, Glen Mason, Larry Johnson and John Starks, have the Knicks been even competitive. I recall the Knicks-Bulls games being the most anticipated games of the year, and they were always shootouts.
These days, the Knicks are really a fragment of their former selves. They either have overrated players like Stephon Marbury and Steve Francis, or very young players such as Channing Frye. Their current record is a pathetic 22-56 and even though Larry Brown was brought in to bring the team back to their glory days, it has been far from that in his first year as head coach. Will the Knicks become a powerhouse in the East once more?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

New York Knicks
A Friend

Knicks York New

I have been a big bulls fan even after the Greatness that is Jordan left them. I understand now why you would argue that Jordan isn't the best ever, he smacked the Knicks around for years! Knicks were always a bunch of thugs in my opinion. Now that they don't have that, they don't have much of a team.

17th Apr, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

New York Knicks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Surprise, surprise, another Bulls fan! During the late 80' early 90's Bulls fan were a dime a dozen. Not so these days. I wonder why? You have to admit that the Knicks always played the Bulls tough, no matter what kind of season each was having. It takes a lot of guts to admit being a Knicks fan these days, but I am hopeful and optimistic they'll regain some dignity one day.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2006 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Knicks York New

THOMAS' KNICKS KNOCK OFF GRIZZLIES IN 118-117 EPIC

Isiah Thomas and the Knicks got off to a good start, despite a rocky finish.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/bask...es.ap/index.htm

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2006 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

New York Knicks
A Friend

Knicks York New

I was certainly a big Basketball fan in general back when the Nicks were hot, lately the games can't even hold my attention, I have found a surrogate in College Basketball and March Maddness certainly keeps me busy.

And you are right its hard to find someone who is willing to admit they are a Nicks Fan today or much less a bulls fan. Nowadays many the Bulls fan have rekindled to say they were merely a Jordan fan, who isn't he is one of the Greatest Humans beings of modern times. To me is has attainted something short of a Saint hood and fans look on at him as if he was god like.

The nicks have many issues and its lies in the Front office, recuriting is not finding the right players for the Team, Isiah needs to go and the Dolans need to stick to running monopolys than interfering with recuriting.

Marbury is not an effective leader we would like him to be, there is no doubt of his skills as a player but cannot lead this team to any victories.

Unless you clean the slate and start of new, I think the Nicks will contiune to suck for quite sometime, its quite a shame.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2006 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

New York Knicks

TEN EJECTED IN NUGGETS, KNICKS BRAWL

Ten players, including NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony, were ejected for fighting during a wild brawl near the end of Saturday night's game between the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/sports/national/20...-brawl-nba.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2014 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

New York Knicks

Odom blows chance with Knicks

THE New York Knicks have dropped Lamar Odom from their roster, stating that the troubled ex of Khloe Kardashian hasn't met team requirements. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: New York Knicks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,