Acsmitte Introduction

Acsmitte Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jul, 2014 - 11:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Acsmitte Introduction
A Friend

Acsmitte Introduction

Hello There! My name is Autumn and I'm a new member of this site as of 7/18/2014. I love to play games. I grew up to the interaction of gaming. Of course it wasn't a social norm for a girl in my time to be playing games, but I stuck with it and found people around me that accepted it and who would play along. Gaming is such a passion of mine that it has even been an interest to make it a career. That's still undecided, but who knows? Maybe the day will come.
I'm 19 now and still am a passionate gamer. I'm what they call a hardcore gamer. I don't just play forum games. I mostly play Xbox 360 games in my spare time, but I thought I'd give this a try.
A few of my favorite games are Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins(2 sucked), Oblivion and Skyrim and Mass Effect 1,2, and 3. So I am very familiar with the Role-playing Game genre.
So please if you would be so kind, accept me as a newcomer, but think of me as a future member.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Acsmitte

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to READ the following: Constructive Posting Policy so ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Acsmitte Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Acsmitte! Thank you for telling us about your interests. You should fit in really well here as we cater for all the topics your interested in. If you have questions about the community's features you can always ask here. Oh, and I suggest using the full view option unless you are actually using a mobile.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Acsmitte Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Acsmitte

As you all must know. I am a full right out newbie. We all hate to be newbies and we all hate dealing with newbies. So I thought I'd make a topic for newbies!
I have questions I'd like to ask, but I don't want to irritate the full members on this site.

To start this topic off with a bang I have a question! How do I start off my career as an Role-playing Game player? I realize I have to post comments, 30 or more. After that? Also where is there to go for beginners?
Questions:
How do I start playing Role-playing Game games?
What do I do after I have posted 30 or more comments?
Where can beginners interact with the community and become acquainted?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Introduction Acsmitte

User Acsmitte, please do not double post or use the Member Wars board for your personal discussions. There are designated places for everything. Horde really answered all your questions but I think if you look at this it will be best: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Acsmitte Introduction
A Friend

Acsmitte Introduction

I apologize for replying and posting the topic on the wrong pages. I understand you have rules in place for a reason, to better this community. I reread the rules again and feel like an idiot. I hope this doesn't affect my membership.

I was wondering if making a donation would allow for me to become a full member and allow me to start playing role-playing games? I was wondering what is a suitable donation? 20 dollars? 30 dollars?

I'm sort of having trouble navigating the site. It's not you guys. I just am not used to forums. Where would I make the donation?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Acsmitte Introduction

Acsmitte, let me see if I can help you.

If you want to play Pathfinder or Dungeons & Dragons run by members in the community then you do not need 30 posts or some special activity. Just go to [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game and look for a "Create character" Thread and follow the instructions of that Dungeon Master.

If you want to play one of JB's games then you need at least 30 posts. JB's games are all the others like: [+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game , [+] Future Earth Play By Post Sci-Fi Role-playing Game , etc.

If you want premium membership and forgo the posting requirement for JB's Role-playing Games then you make a donation here: Donation. A set donation of $55 for one year gets you that status.

The info I'm giving you is in Q&A format here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? in case you want to read more. Does that help?

> TOPIC: Acsmitte Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,