Nddz Introduction

Nddz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2014 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2014 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Nddz Introduction
A Friend

Nddz Introduction

Hello! I am here to party! But in all seriousness, I am here to play, have a good time, and meet new people! I came here just looking for various websites to play Dungeons & Dragons on, and I thought why not? So, yeah, peace! biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2014 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Nddz

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to READ the following: Constructive Posting Policy so ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Nddz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi NddZ! Were you able to follow the info Horde gave you to get started in Dungeons & Dragons? If you feel a bit lost or have questions do ask here.

> TOPIC: Nddz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,