Gandhi Goes To Hell, Son Of Sam's Going To Heaven?

Gandhi Hell Son Sam' S Heaven - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 18th Jul, 2008 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Jul, 2008 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Gandhi Goes To Hell, Son Of Sam's Going To Heaven?

Which person is more likely to go to heaven.
Mahatma Gandhi, a professed Hindu, Or David Berkowitz AKA "the Son of Sam" A man who became a born again Christian in prison?

Will Gandhi go to hell because he never accepted Christ?

Will "the Son of Sam" get to heaven because he believed he was saved through Christ?

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2008 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Heaven To Sams Son Hell To Gandhi

I would suspect that they both would spend some time in Purgatory. After that, I have no good answers for how fast either would leave purgatory.

17th Jul, 2008 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Gandhi Goes To Hell, Son Of Sam's Going To Heaven? Beliefs Religious General

I thought about this from different angles, but I am left with questions.

1. Are you asking this as a Christian and based on Christian concepts?

2. If so, then this may be better for "Bible Revealed' since Ghandi if he were 'bad' might come back as something belittled as reincarnation must come into play.

3. Also, Hindus do accept Christ, He is just however not their main focus.

4. As a general answer... the qualifying answer to that I feel will come down to what was their intentions, choices and obligations. I say that because there is not "yes" or "no" answers for us because none of us can answer what was their true intentions, choices and obligations.

17th Jul, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Ghandi did many great things for his people while free and in prison. Berkowitz just proclaimed Christianity because he was caught, so you be the judge.

18th Jul, 2008 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

I am just curious if being in a certain religion is enough (depending on if you are a christian, muslim, Jew Hindu, buddist etc) or is personal righteousness taken into account when we have to face God if we happen not to be of the "right" religion when we die?

If God is Christian and I happen to be a "good" Muslim will I be damned for eternity. Or if God is Jewish,Buddist, etc and I am of another faith but live a good life, is that enough in your eyes to receive some mercy in the here after?

> TOPIC: Gandhi Goes To Hell, Son Of Sam's Going To Heaven?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,