What If: Anglican vs Judaism

What If Anglican Judaism - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2015 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2014 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

What if two knowledgeable religious people were put in a closed room for an hour to discuss religion, what would be the end result? Please included your reasoning behind your opinion.

Between the Anglican vs Judaism who would most likely start to become hot tempered?

Between the Anglican vs Judaism who will most like make logical sense in proposing their view?

Which one will try to use external resources (Science, famous quotes) outside their belief's standard material to prove a point?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2015 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Judaism Anglican If What

The discussion concerns apples and oranges. Judaism is a new Earth physical salvation religion while Christianity is an angelic spiritual religion. Jews hope for the new Earth of Isaiah and Christians hope for the Kingdom of heaven. To me they are both correct as I explain in my latest Book "The Fabric of the Soul" On Kindle.
Prior to Jesus the Jews occupied the center position. After Jesus the Jews were displaced and Jesus occupied the center. He said "No one comes to the Father except through me". This is correct because the Father is at a spiritual level whereas the New earth of Isaiah is physical. It is unfortunate that both Jews and Christians fail to understand the two levels of salvation that God has provided.

3rd Sep, 2015 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

What If: Anglican vs Judaism Beliefs Religious General

I think they would be interested in the Templar Knights and what they were doing in Jerusalem during that period. Anglicans had problems with Catholicism mainly because the monarchy wanted a divorce. The religion has been a relaxed one and would find Judaism too restrictive.

> TOPIC: What If: Anglican vs Judaism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,