Mentally Disabled Forced Into Fight Club

Mentally Disabled Forced Fight Club - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Aug, 2009 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mentally Disabled Forced Into 'Fight Club' at Texas Home

Terrified residents at a Corpus Christi, Texas, state school for the mentally disabled were forced to be part of a brutal "fight club" operated by night shift employees, who made videos of the sessions with their cell phones, the newly released videos show. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Club Fight Forced Disabled Mentally

I am very angry reading this! I can just imagine the poor resident who was running away from the other attacker and being forced to fight! The monsters responsible for this need to go to jail for a very long time! Sickening bastards!

Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mentally Disabled Forced Into Fight Club Health & Special Psychology

I hope that all the night shift people are fired and then brought up on charges of cruelty. I think that the fact that they can be heard laughing in the background is proof enough as to the monsters they are. Lets force them to fight for their lives as they mix it up with bubba and his pals.

20th Aug, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Club Fight Forced Disabled Mentally

I remember hearing about this on the news. It's hard to believe anyone would do this, especially people who were allowed to be responsible for mentally disabled people. Hospitals for mentally disabled and for children should pay closer attention to who they hire and an eye should be kept on the staff.

> TOPIC: Mentally Disabled Forced Into Fight Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,