Texas Sharp Shooting

Texas Sharp Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Texas Sharp Shooting Texas Sharp Shooters - Texas Shooting
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2008 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Texas Sharp Shooting

Texas Sharp Shooting

A general Thread about the level of Sharp Shooting in Texas. What laws must be satisfied for a person to do Sharp Shooting? Are there established places to learn Sharp Shooters - Texas Shooting in Texas?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Texas Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Shooting Sharp Texas

Texas is a gun friendly state. Texas is possibly the most gun friendly state. Their laws are made to make it easier to get a weapon and to carry it around once you buy it. I like that. There are a plethora of gun ranges in the state and many of them have well qualified instructors. Many of those instructors are people with my background, and few I know. In fact, a few of the best shooters in the country, as measured by shooting competition, are located there. This is a great state if shooting is what you are looking for.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Texas Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Texas Sharp Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

While I will not say that I am a sharp shooter I am a pretty good shot. I would not mind getting some pointers for some of these sharp shooters but that is a bit of a drive for me. I do like the fact that Texas sharp shooters are well known to some.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Texas Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Shooting Sharp Texas

Rather off topic, but...
KN, tell you what, next time I'm in your AO I'll give you some pointers. I'm a pretty good shot and a darn site better than some f the instructors in Texas… although, that might upset Kyrroeth to hear since I'm a near Yankee with all the time I spent in NJ *wink*

There is a range between Austin and San Antonio that has a few really good instructors and a heck of a multi gun practical shooting set up.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Texas Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Shooting Sharp Texas

I have a gun range close by. I need to get my .243 out and throw some more lead downrange with it. I have not done that for a few years. Plus give my hand gun a work out. I think that while Texas has numerous ranges I would not mind shooting at few next time I am down there.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Texas Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Texas Sharp Shooting

Yeah, that is the one thing about Texas. I think it is the most gun friendly state in the US.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Texas Sharp Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,